• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

Are you able to help with Aftermath?  Can you code, model, animate, textures, audio?  

Prove you have some useful skills that we need and I'll promote you on the forums so that you can participate in a new private forum section where you can directly interact with myself, our programmer and our artist.  

We will guide you with what we need. You can be as creative as you want and if you do everything right, it will be implemented into the game.  

To qualify, show your skills.  

Here are the current Community Devs that may be able to assist you when myself or my friends cannot assist you:

1. Karti20 - Art / some technical stuff
  2. Billya - Art
  3. Kuchen - 3D Modeling / adjustments
  4. Spook - Art & more

http://forum.willyou...ty-development/

• Hipax, Kuchen, Ak2Pop and 4 others like this

#2 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 370 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

congrats Karti

and full support for this idea <3

Edited by instanthotmilf, 04 May 2017 - 10:12 PM.

• Karti20 likes this

#3 billya

billya

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 691 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:45 PM

If may be better if you give me an idea of some odds things you may want or need.

I honestly don't showcase my work as a modeler, i tend to finish them, or not completely, then trash 'em.

I have shown my work to a few people like Zarfelt, but for the most part, I tend to just tinker around.

Edited by billya, 04 May 2017 - 10:48 PM.

• Zarfelt likes this

#4 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 688 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

If may be better if you give me an idea of some odds things you may want or need.

I honestly don't showcase my work as a modeler, i tend to finish them, or not completely, then trash 'em.

I have shown my work to a few people like Zarfelt, but for the most part, I tend to just tinker around.

try anything that might fit a game, or maybe edit something that is already in a game :)

Use your imagination mate :)

#5 Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter

• 759 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

Add shields for streamers(special look) Get attention to the game due streamers.
Buyable with Zm dollars.

#6 Escape

Escape

UNBANNED

• 198 posts
  • LocationAsylum

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

Add shields for streamers(special look) Get attention to the game due streamers.
Buyable with Zm dollars.

We don't need another NewZ...

• Zarfelt likes this

#7 Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter

• 759 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:58 PM

Basic Marketing. Thats hwo you get players. If it works why not copy it.

#8 Zarfelt

Zarfelt

Slut Master

• 52 posts
  • LocationPimp Town U.S.A.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:26 PM

I was impressed!

#9 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 855 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:28 PM

This is awesome news. Now that you can draw from the community for assistance, development time can be significantly ramped up, where you might be otherwise engaged.

I'm just sad I have development experience whatsoever. I'd love to assist in any capacity. 

• Karti20 likes this

#10 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 688 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

This is awesome news. Now that you can draw from the community for assistance, development time can be significantly ramped up, where you might be otherwise engaged.

I'm just sad I have development experience whatsoever. I'd love to assist in any capacity. 

i hope that more people actualy contribute and share some of the stuff with artemis via pm or other kind of media, since would be kinda funny and sad if i would be the first and only one :<

• Miniscozzie likes this

#11 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 855 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Well only yourself really has been outspoken and vocal about your ability with the engine with examples. I hope you're not an isolated case and there's more people out there to help. 

#12 rubthealoe

rubthealoe

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

What language is it in? 

If it's C# I could help.

#13 billya

billya

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 691 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

I have the most experience with high poly modeling for the purpose of renders, but I can also model low poly pretty easily if I'm motivated to do so. Either way, Here are some examples I can find, I don't have many. Sorry in advance, i went through a NASCAR phase. Some of these are photo realistic, some are very low poly for DayZ mods, etc.

I modeled a low poly VSS a while back for fun, but can't find those screenies, either way, here goes.

http://imgur.com/a/KLzET

#14 CSC player

CSC player

Fresh Meat

• 49 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:00 AM

Add more snipers like blazer and vss . It would be nice for the game to have more long range pvp.

#15 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 688 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:02 AM

Add more snipers like blazer and vss . It would be nice for the game to have more long range pvp.

i dont think vss would be a good idea, its integrated silencer made it kinda op in my opinion.... until...it would have some certain stats changes...

#16 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 855 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:09 AM

You can always go down the route of the VSS being closer to it's real life counterpart since it used a 9x39mm round, which is essentially a glorified 9mm round, you could keep the integral silencer, bump it's it's ROF to ~500 and give it an optional PSO scope and make it use 9MM ammo. 

Edited by Miniscozzie, 05 May 2017 - 07:10 AM.

#17 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 217 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:01 AM

We are a developper team (C/C++), 2 persons . I'm Web Designer and Developper. I realized this website for our community : https://www.4all-community.com/

We are ready to help the community !

Edited by aNA, 05 May 2017 - 11:36 AM.

• iTexx, BboyDX and Dukeh like this

#18 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 688 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

You can always go down the route of the VSS being closer to it's real life counterpart since it used a 9x39mm round, which is essentially a glorified 9mm round, you could keep the integral silencer, bump it's it's ROF to ~500 and give it an optional PSO scope and make it use 9MM ammo. 

well we also could remember that VSS is just a AS-VAL but with different stock soo... still a full auto weapon Dx

#19 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 855 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:29 AM

well we also could remember that VSS is just a AS-VAL but with different stock soo... still a full auto weapon Dx

True but now that 9m has been adjusted, is only deals a max of 18 dmg as opposed to 24 like it was pre-patch. So it's gonna destroy in close quaters, sure. But at long range, good luck.

#20 Doctoranuss

Doctoranuss

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

i feel like the non constant sniper pvp is what set ss/aftermath apart from warz?

• instanthotmilf, Raymolfin, ImQuick and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users