100 replies to this topic

#21 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

Except there was no minimum range for max damage for snipers in WarZ, and every sniper was fed from clips and always 1 shot in the head unless you used an SVD..

Currently, M23 only takes 1 round at a time with a lethargic rate of fire, a minimum range of 35m to deal max damage with horrible drop and shot deviation from centre point.

It's worth pointing out, the M23 was also a homebrew sniper to begin with, so bringing in a rare factory sniper (which exists in the files) isn't necessarily a bad thing.  

i still gonna stay in the spot that tells

WarZ pvp was destroyed by the ammount of shields and snipers... ok there are also shields in Aftermath  / Shattered Skies / LMS ... but... in these games people tank less... and also have the magical CD on meds, which changes alot. 

And WarZ / I:SS / Emulators / NewZ? these are just skin / shield / sniper fest for people that run in groups of 10+ people :| where is fun in that?

I was working on WarZ for some time... some people might know me from 1 server, but it's just lost it's "mojo".. + i always wanted to put some of my errort / work into something that is "Aftermath +" type of games ( stuff after WarZ on Eclipse ) and now, i guess my wishes came true and i was given a chance :)

lets not lose it and try my best to help artemis here i guess :)

#22 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:16 PM

I ment that positiv. Asking for help chose strenght.

well honestly.. he never asked me for a help....

i was.. ( how to call that nicely ) spaming his butt for almost 1 week ( or even a bit longer ) about my own work on Masada, on the small improvments i did related to a model, and with some of my work related to the PBR textures for that weapon which game could use.

I guess i was lucky he decided to send that stuff to his friend, with whom Artemis is workig with.

#23 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

Add shields for streamers(special look) Get attention to the game due streamers.
Buyable with Zm dollars.

honesty? ( this would be more crazy and hard to code but possible )
instead of doing same thing, why not make special kind of cosmetic .. lets say... t-shirt with streamer logo? That cannot drop, cannot be bought, but can be given to a account manualy by a admin. That would make them special and only certain people would have that. Soo...

But that is just my opinion :)

• BboyDX likes this

#24 R3BORN

R3BORN

Noob Squad

• 115 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:06 PM

Wait wait wait this is not a 1 tap game . Like they already rush in a group and just suppose next time they will have sniper which is only 1 shot and easy to use like every 1 will keep campin on building with sniper u try to enter in a city and here 1 shot come and u knock out :) art my mouth is shut :P

#25 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,235 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

If you can help, PM me something you are capable of doing as an example.  Karti sent me a bunch of example work.  Show me what you can do, what experience you have with game development.  Then, we can figure out if there is something you can create that we can implement.  

#26 Escape

Escape

UNBANNED

• 198 posts
  • LocationAsylum

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

If you can help, PM me something you are capable of doing as an example.  Karti sent me a bunch of example work.  Show me what you can do, what experience you have with game development.  Then, we can figure out if there is something you can create that we can implement.  

Are you going to patch game today?

#27 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

Nice, this is the kind of stuff we need!

Gratz Karti.

• Karti20 likes this

#28 mettal305

mettal305

Noob Squad

• 89 posts
  • LocationMiami FL

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:43 AM

hooray for karti man this dude can bring some fresh stuff to to the game, to me snipers in this game idk i dont like the idea because i know if they implement the snipers they gonna make it very rare soo its going to attract more cheaters , because will cost alot so thats my opinion on snipers now.

• Karti20 likes this

#29 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Fresh Meat

• 41 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

I have the most experience with high poly modeling for the purpose of renders, but I can also model low poly pretty easily if I'm motivated to do so. Either way, Here are some examples I can find, I don't have many. Sorry in advance, i went through a NASCAR phase. Some of these are photo realistic, some are very low poly for DayZ mods, etc.

I modeled a low poly VSS a while back for fun, but can't find those screenies, either way, here goes.

http://imgur.com/a/KLzET

What program do you use to do the modeling? I've taken multiple classes the past 3 years all focused on modeling with programs such as CAD, Rhino, Solidworks, C++. Id like to maybe try my hand at modeling something that could be used

• MienEmperor likes this

#30 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Fresh Meat

• 41 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

i still gonna stay in the spot that tells

WarZ pvp was destroyed by the ammount of shields and snipers... ok there are also shields in Aftermath  / Shattered Skies / LMS ... but... in these games people tank less... and also have the magical CD on meds, which changes alot. 

And WarZ / I:SS / Emulators / NewZ? these are just skin / shield / sniper fest for people that run in groups of 10+ people :| where is fun in that?

I was working on WarZ for some time... some people might know me from 1 server, but it's just lost it's "mojo".. + i always wanted to put some of my errort / work into something that is "Aftermath +" type of games ( stuff after WarZ on Eclipse ) and now, i guess my wishes came true and i was given a chance :)

lets not lose it and try my best to help artemis here i guess :)

I agree completely. Nearly EVERY PVP encounter in Newz, Warz was the following. #1:Drop Barricade, #2:Shoot the fuck outta someone/One shot with sniper/.#3: Run away while the other person yells "HACKER HACKER" In global chat

#31 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

I agree completely. Nearly EVERY PVP encounter in Newz, Warz was the following. #1:Drop Barricade, #2:Shoot the fuck outta someone/One shot with sniper/.#3: Run away while the other person yells "HACKER HACKER" In global chat

don't forget about more shields and med macros :D

#32 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 124 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

It's great to see you Karti, directing your talents here instead of for the ungrateful leaches of RZ.You have too much talent for those losers..

#33 nofears85

nofears85

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:45 AM

Is there any possible way to get a password reset? I cannot for the life of me remember what I made it.

#34 nofears85

nofears85

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

Is there any possible way to get a password reset? I cannot for the life of me remember what I made it.

Figured it out, but you guys should consider fixing the pw reset though, everyone makes mistakes and forgets.

#35 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,235 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

Added Kuchen as a Community Dev

• Kuchen likes this

#36 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:16 PM

nice one Kuchen :D 

glad to see old familiar faces getting back together :)

• Kuchen likes this

#37 Kuchen

Kuchen

Fresh Meat

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:50 PM

Thank you very much for giving me a Try : ) i'm really happy about this and i'll try my best to fit the role and Keep the Good Work up Karti and ofc all other C-Devs and Devs  : ))

Edited by Kuchen, 19 May 2017 - 09:50 PM.

• Spook likes this

#38 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 124 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

Good to see Kuchen here as well :)

#39 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 124 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:25 PM

@Karti..ever try using Kryptek type camos for skins? It's a widely used camo in the U.S..

http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/dNi3L68/media/Studio_2017_05_21_15_48_04_393.jpg.html

#40 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

a hexagon based camo that looks like it took too many shots made out of EU drinks xD

• Spook likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users