• instanthotmilf likes this

#44 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:13 AM

Sorry I've been doing that thing they call a job for the last 10 hours..but I would definitely like to say thanks Artemis for the opportunity..I look forward to helping out any way I can.

#45 billya

billya

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 05:52 PM

Sorry I've been doing that thing they call a job for the last 10 hours..but I would definitely like to say thanks Artemis for the opportunity..I look forward to helping out any way I can.

LOL, it's ok, man. Most of us do this on the little free time we have. Between work, kids, and game dev in my freetime, I haven't played much AM.

#46 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:17 PM

LOL, it's ok, man. Most of us do this on the little free time we have. Between work, kids, and game dev in my freetime, I haven't played much AM.

That's no doubt..besides this I airbrush on the side and repair old guitar tube amps..tend to do alot of multitasking. Rather be doing this tho..but one has to pay the bills... ;)

#47 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 860 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

That's no doubt..besides this I airbrush on the side and repair old guitar tube amps..tend to do alot of multitasking. Rather be doing this tho..but one has to pay the bills... ;)

Maybe you could take a look at my vintage fender '59 bassman. Things been buzzing like a madman lately and there's no adjuster for "suckage" on it. 

Edited by Miniscozzie, 27 May 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#48 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:14 PM

Lmao..when is the last time it had a cap job? Thats usually an indicator that they may need replaced. All the power caps should be changed every 10 years or so.Sorry,am I on the right forums atm? Lol..

#49 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 860 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

With how often these topics get derailed, does it even matter at this point? :P

Also, welcome to the team. 

• Spook likes this

#50 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:21 PM

You have a point..assuming it's the same layout..everything I colored red have a tendency to fail, the green not so much,but can..I'd pull it out of cab/head and check for leakage around them or if any are bulging.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/dNi3L68/media/59%20bassman_5b6_layout.jpg.html

Edited by Spook, 27 May 2017 - 07:37 PM.

#51 Phill Wide

Phill Wide

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

Hey,

I have just completed my second year of college in IT and I have been working on DNS server for a year.

My main focus is on C. I will be spending a lot of time working, but I might have some time to help out.

• MienEmperor likes this

#52 aquinocoelho

aquinocoelho

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

what ???

#53 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

This is cool.  I'll start designing, modeling and animating.  see what I can come up with.

#54 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:10 AM

I want to add, ai birds and fish.

#55 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

I just thought if we could hunt wild animals that would be so real, artificially.

#56 Spook

Spook

Noob Squad

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIllinois USA

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:16 AM

http://media.photobucket.com/user/cream_619/media/elmerfudd.jpg.html

Edited by Spook, 08 June 2017 - 06:16 AM.

• MienEmperor likes this

#57 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:21 AM

i feel like the non constant sniper pvp is what set ss/aftermath apart from warz?

I never played warz but I watched the reviews on youtube and I can agree to that....snipes

Edited by MienEmperor, 08 June 2017 - 06:22 AM.

#58 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:10 AM

Are you able to help with Aftermath?  Can you code, model, animate, textures, audio?  

Prove you have some useful skills that we need and I'll promote you on the forums so that you can participate in a new private forum section where you can directly interact with myself, our programmer and our artist.  

We will guide you with what we need. You can be as creative as you want and if you do everything right, it will be implemented into the game.  

To qualify, show your skills.  

Here are the current Community Devs that may be able to assist you when myself or my friends cannot assist you:

1. Karti20 - Art / some technical stuff
  2. Billya - Art
  3. Kuchen - 3D Modeling / adjustments
  4. Spook - Art & more

http://forum.willyou...ty-development/

What do you guys use to 3d model?  3ds Max, Maya, Blender?  Is there a preference?

#59 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:13 AM

Hey,

I have just completed my second year of college in IT and I have been working on DNS server for a year.

My main focus is on C. I will be spending a lot of time working, but I might have some time to help out.

What you major at IT?

#60 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:15 AM

What program do you use to do the modeling? I've taken multiple classes the past 3 years all focused on modeling with programs such as CAD, Rhino, Solidworks, C++. Id like to maybe try my hand at modeling something that could be used

Hey, if you can program very well with C++, I can model, we can work on something.  I got tones of ideas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users