• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:36 AM

I desinstalled my antivirus but it still saying that the app is cracked and contain virus . I installed the app again and it's happening the same thing

So, whitelist it.  Not sure how there is any confusion.  

#82 xXNoobLegendXx

xXNoobLegendXx

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:41 PM

So, whitelist it. Not sure how there is any confusion.

#83 xXNoobLegendXx

xXNoobLegendXx

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:43 PM

The link to download aftermath isn't blue it's black , something is wrong . I would like to know what should I do . I took the link from the artemis aftermath page (the right link ) . Artemis please do something to help me

#84 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

Run game as administrator.  Whitelist Aftermath in Antivirus.  Run launcher, create account.  Log in.  Play. 

#85 xXNoobLegendXx

xXNoobLegendXx

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 03:32 PM

How can I whitelist aftermath in antivirus ? and how can I run the launcher but I have already started the game ? Do I need to start the game as administrator and then start the awlauncher.exe(something like that ) ?

#86 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 326 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:15 PM

^
|

When the nickname fit perfectly to the user :D

Edited by instanthotmilf, 23 June 2017 - 04:16 PM.

• dark42 and Coockier like this

#87 Patchs

Patchs

Lead Artist

• 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:50 PM

We don't know what antivirus you are using. They are all different. Consult your anti viruses manual on how to white list programs. This is not really a tech support thread

#88 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 753 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

How can I whitelist aftermath in antivirus ? and how can I run the launcher but I have already started the game ? Do I need to start the game as administrator and then start the awlauncher.exe(something like that ) ?

What antivirus are you using?

#89 xXNoobLegendXx

xXNoobLegendXx

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

McAfee it's my antivirus

#90 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 753 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:00 PM

McAfee it's my antivirus

1. Type “VirusScan Console” at the Start screen and press “Enter.”

2. Right-click “On-Access Scanner” listed in the left window pane and select “Properties.”

3. Click “All Processes, Detection, Exclusions” and select the “Exclusions” tab.

4. Click the “Add” button, click “Browse” and select the folder or file you want to add as an exception.

5. Click “OK” in the “Add Exclusions Item” dialog box and click “OK” in the “Set Exclusions” prompt.

6. Click “Apply” in the “On-Demand Scan Properties” window and click “OK” to save your settings.

All i did was google it.

Edited by Dukeh, 24 June 2017 - 06:03 PM.

• MienEmperor likes this

#91 SnaggedMarrrow3

SnaggedMarrrow3

Fresh Meat

• 11 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:35 PM

I don't think we need NewZ into aftermath.....

• MienEmperor likes this

#92 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Hopefully you can get that working xXNoob....it would be more fun if we can get infected and turn into zombie and then start chasing people but able to still craft some stuff as a zombie ahaha.  now that would really set aftermath apart as pvp.

#93 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:51 PM

Trying to get the forum back on topic on community development.

#94 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

So lets say I want to design some stuff and test run it on my own "local server and such"  How would I go about doing that?  Is there a place for community scripting or tutorial where we can get together and virtually work with another developer, designer...(virtual team) something like "sharepoint" but open source besides this forum?  I'm kind of limited.  Won't be using 3dsMax because I don't have license but I'm sure there is trails.  So I would be looking into other os alternatives to design such as blender perhaps.  Let me know.

#95 MienEmperor

MienEmperor

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:12 PM

I don't think we need NewZ into aftermath.....

Looks like they got the same zombies except for the super zombies. I really got to try WarZ.  Just an enthusiast who like aftermath and community development. The zombies on the background of this forum looks way cooler then the zombies in the game play.

Edited by MienEmperor, 24 June 2017 - 07:14 PM.

#96 Karti20

Karti20

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 524 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:16 PM

So lets say I want to design some stuff and test run it on my own "local server and such"  How would I go about doing that?  Is there a place for community scripting or tutorial where we can get together and virtually work with another developer, designer...(virtual team) something like "sharepoint" but open source besides this forum?  I'm kind of limited.  Won't be using 3dsMax because I don't have license but I'm sure there is trails.  So I would be looking into other os alternatives to design such as blender perhaps.  Let me know.

#studentversions

5 years of a free licence xd

#97 Patchs

Patchs

Lead Artist

• 47 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:44 PM

If you cant do student free licenses.. Or dont know someone with a student email to get them with.

You could use blender for modeling. That one is free and fairly powerful. It has been awhile since I have used it.  As long as it exports out to obj or fbx its fairly easy to move around to different programs

Maya LT is 30$ a month from autodesk but 3dsmax is the onyl one that exports out to our files.  Think there is some community file converters out there to go from OBJ to SCO

The gimp is not bad for texture work. Adobe CS2 is easy to find or its 9$ a month for the latest PS from adobe.  We do most of our texture work with Substance painter or quixel to make PBR textures

You cant run a local server nor can we share the studio. If you wanted to test some art out you can always dump it into unity or UE4. Those are both free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users