• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

Post Thoughts below. If any other concept art or anything needs to be made contact me if you'd like. I love Aftermath and would do anything I could to make it better! This is what I drew after an hour of thinking about how to make the map better Ill type about some highlights of it below.

#1: All new Locations are highlighted red

#2. Roden Military I added in the north left of the map and it would be the biggest military compound on the map because we do not have a giant one at the moment. 

#3: The Black is roads and bridges I made the "Great River" UN swim able
#4: Finsback Sz is an old overun sz with zombies. I thought these were really cool in the old Infestation and would like to add one back. It would hve no store or Gi, just there as a cool loot spot

#5: Rockwell would be the second biggest city on the map similar to the duo of Campos and Boulder. Rockwell is in a GREAT spot in my opinion and would be the main spot on the left side of the map for PVP

#6:Echos Compound I made as a homage to one of the best and most popular looting locations in Warz, Just an iconic throwback and would serve as a general military place to loot

#7:Oakland I decided to add another town the size of Luton/Kosvale to give a reason to travel to the left side of map

#8: Platvick is more the size of Bamburg and would be the 4th largest city making a great PVP spot in the left side of the map

#9: Im contemplating removing Backland Sz post your opinions about it below.

#10: Pinkerten was the only thing I added (Besides the very tiny Ryan's Reststop) on the right side of the map. Just thought Id add something to spice up a very blank area

Thx for reading please thumbs up if you like this cause this took alot of time and effort to make. Id REALLY love if Art posted his opinion below!  TymM2y03I.jpg

#2 Mam

Mam

Noob Squad

• 134 posts
  • LocationTrying to get barricades

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:25 AM

there isn't a problem with map:) doesn't need to change just cut the left side
  • Zarfelt likes this

#3 Gear4th

Gear4th

Tour Guide

• 469 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:18 AM

the map is already to big for 64 players. and in my opinion there is enough towns.

#4 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 722 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

At this point the map will go the way as artemis mentioned.

There will be a huge river / canyon going straight the place where he marked, everything on the left side of this river / canyon will get removed from the world, so the game will be forced to load less meshes etc.

As well, Artemis might add some new towns, or upgrade the towns / places / camps in the rest of a playable area that will stay.

At this point we all have just to wait :)

• Zarfelt likes this

#5 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 722 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

+ at this point, we can say that the map MIGHT look like that after the edits by Artemis 

#note

this is NOT the minimap you gonna see, this is just my personal edits to show you which parts of the map still might be open 

Fwoav0I.jpg

• instanthotmilf and Hawett(FreeZby) like this

#6 Hawett(FreeZby)

Hawett(FreeZby)

Survivor

• 290 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

looks cool

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#7 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:52 PM

Yea, I just typed up that long ass thing and made that just in my opinion what Id love to see done with the map. I do realize it will most likely not happen but maybe another big city or a giant military compound could be added maybe I dunno, Just thought it was a cool thing to look at an imagine of the complete map in my mind

Edited by TheMilkman, 16 May 2017 - 01:41 AM.

#8 Vitaliykew

Vitaliykew

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Минут десять изучал контент инета, неожиданно к своему восторгу заметил прелестный веб-сайт. Смотрите: http://кг-кабель.рф . Для меня данный веб-сайт оказался довольно важным. Хорошего дня!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drawing, Arizona, Finished, Fps Fix, Took 2 hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users