• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Raota

Raota

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

2 problems here.

1: Our accounts got wiped but the charge shop diden't require any paypal verification when charging GC when using the same email. Happened with me and my friend. (I've even changed paypal pass like 3 times since game went down.)This is real scary considering how many hackers play this game, all you would need is the email of a previous player and have a field day.

2: No matter what my friend does he cant see the servers, I've told him several times and he assures me he's playing with EU enabled. He went so far as to reinstall and no luck. Are we missing something? All I had to do to see them was click the EU option.

#2 Gr33n

Gr33n

Lead Programmer

• 150 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:20 PM

We do not save anything related to login info, that is on your end. You must have your payment info saved in your browser.

Can you screenshot the server list? You must be having firewall problems.

#3 Raota

Raota

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

Im playing on a whole new PC since the last time the game was up, are you sure its saved in my browser?

I didn't think about a firewall rule I'll get back with you on that.

#4 Gr33n

Gr33n

Lead Programmer

• 150 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:51 PM

Have you never entered your payment info into your new computer? Like into Chrome / FireFox / your main web browser?

#5 Raota

Raota

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:15 PM

Well sure. I guess im an idiot. The game just uses my default browser? Still every other game makes me sign in for every purchase so this scared me lol.

#6 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 860 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:19 PM

I had a double charge bill from xsolla for 2 gd purchases, one of which I did make, for 1550 GC, and a second which must've been a mistaken double submission that I only noticed a few days alter checking my bank.

I contacted PayPal and Xsolla about it but since it was a pre-arranged payment (from setting up GC purchases) they (paypal) couldn't refund me the duplicate purchase but they did cancel all existing Xsolla payment agreements so it doesn't happen again. 

I guess I must've double submitted a payment at some point or accidentally used 2 payment methods (I.E through paypal, with my bank card and a direct bank transfer) 

So, provided I'm careful it shouldn't happen again. 

NB. To be clear, i DIdnt actually receive the second lot of mistaken GC from the purchase since it (probably) on the same submission form as the first, and I can't check because my GC purchase history is suspiciously blank on my aftermath payment history tab possibly from the cancellation of my payment agreements?) 

Something similar happened to me when I purchased Shattered skies, I got double charged for Platinum but in that case i DID receive 2 keys, but Xsolla is whacky and doesn't like it when you might double click something I guess. 

Edit: The payment finally went through my bank and has thrown me into overdraft which I now need to scrape the money together to clear. Thanks, Xsolla. I've reached out to them(Xsolla), but I pretty much expect them to say "not our problem, can't help you, thanks for your money"

Edited by Miniscozzie, 01 June 2017 - 11:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users