Sky Haven Private Server Community Recruitment. ENGLISH

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 vvanted11

vvanted11

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:48 AM

My friend and I have rented a private server, and we are interested in farming out items from the liberations. With this being said, we need some people to help us out. We want to make a small trusted group of people to play with us and just chill out and enjoy a PvE environment whilst being able to leave the server from time to time and PvP on the official servers. However, there would be a small cost to keep this server running, it's much easier for many people to do a small amount that for a single person to do it all. If you are still interested in the idea of a 100% drop PvE server instead of the 33% drop, keep reading.

For this server there there would be a few rules that will ALWAYS have to be followed for convenience sake and help myself and my friend get rid of the people who don't follow the rules.

*You always have to be visible on the player list.

*There will never be PvP on the Private Server. If you kill a player you will never be allowed back on the server.

*You will have to be grouped with the people online to prevent people from being accidentally killed. You DO NOT have to be with them in the same area, just be able to communicate with one another. Also going hand in hand you DO NOT have to share loot with other people if you're at a solo liberation. If you see someone stealing your stuff take a screenshot and send it to myself (vvanted11) or Raiden, we will deal with it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT MANDATORY BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

*Join our discord so we can communicate easier, we have a section accessible by everyone to list the liberation timers so players don't waste their time running back and forth to see if it's available or not.

*We already have a server going as a trial per say to see if we can actually get this to work with limited server configurations. Contact me via private message if you have any questions, the discord will be provided when you get approved to join.

RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF WE CAN GET THIS TO WORK.

• HellVenge, EggyHyperion, FreddyMac and 1 other like this

#2 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

I'm up for this. Since I can't pay online lel. I find it fair enough to give a small commission to access a Private Server sometimes.

#3 Noobrocky

Noobrocky

Tour Guide

• 413 posts
  • LocationNear Luton

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

im up for this

#4 EggyHyperion

EggyHyperion

Noob Squad

• 110 posts
  • LocationHaweewee

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:56 AM

I would definitely be up for it. Can you PM me the discord for details?

#5 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 39 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:51 AM

I am interested. PM me, or message me on Discord. Hipax#0510.

#6 Raiden1265

Raiden1265

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

I messaged both of you via the forums.

#7 Senpai Toniba3

Senpai Toniba3

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts
  • LocationMarawi

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:29 AM

I sent you a message mate. 

#8 Urmet

Urmet

Noob Squad

• 79 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:48 PM

i would like to join 

#9 Willy

Willy

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

I dont even understand how to download the game. i made a account but i dont know where to download it. Please message me on what to do it would be very much appreciated. my email is [email protected]

#10 vvanted11

vvanted11

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

http://forum.willyou...emis-aftermath/

Here you go willy, just read that post and copy paste the link in the post that says "Full client" beside it

Looks like this.

https://puu.sh/wq529/ac8e3819c0.png

• FreddyMac likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users