• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#1 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:04 PM

2add589eb70f306690d2ba4138e3ef66.jpg

So many servers and not so many players... The pvp is so boring... We cant find players in the server.. We wait 50min to find a fight and the fight lasts 3 minutes.... 

I think you need remove some servers...

4 Servers PVP : 1 Pinetop EU, 2 Arizona US & 1 Arizona EU. 1 PVE FOR FUN why not...

2bee70120e1fc4c8b3752d8268aeec2d.jpg

So many legendary servers.. Its like PVE.. The community is very split..

What do you think about ?

Edited by aNA, 10 June 2017 - 06:05 PM.

#2 ChadS

ChadS

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

+1, but would not have to delete as many servers

Edited by ChadS, 10 June 2017 - 06:12 PM.

#3 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

Huge bold NO

Servers are fine. There is always 1-2-3 crowded servers for pvpers.

If you want more players invite your friends.

#4 ZM_yaNochka

ZM_yaNochka

Mother Russia Herself

• TRANSLATOR
  • 332 posts
  • LocationSaint Petersburg

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

No need to delete legendary servers.

People buy legendary to farm there.

Only 1 Stawford would be always occupied by big groups of old players.

Bambies with legenarys would have no place to farm then.

Servers state is OK at that moment, imho!

Smaller groups, smaller amount of servers = killing the game to force every newbie face the hardcore PVP from the very beginning.

• Despot_SRB likes this

#5 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,209 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

The game accommodates multiple player types, not just PVP.  Stop trying to make it all about PVP.

• Miniscozzie, HellVenge, ImQuick and 9 others like this

#6 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

No need to delete legendary servers.

People buy legendary to farm there.

Only 1 Stawford would be always occupied by big groups of old players.

Bambies with legenarys would have no place to farm then.

Servers state is OK at that moment, imho!

Smaller groups, smaller amount of servers = killing the game to force every newbie face the hardcore PVP from the very beginning.

I understand but so many players stop this game because its so boring when you find nobody... The newbies can't play versus 8 peoples too.. :)

The game accommodates multiple player types, not just PVP.  Stop trying to make it all about PVP.

I understand but you change the meta of this game not for PVE players :) The lasts updates was for PVP I think.. (I found this good because I play only PVP.) But I think so many servers... 

+1, but would not have to delete as many servers

Yes maybe I said so many delete... xD But you understand the idea  :)

Edited by aNA, 10 June 2017 - 06:20 PM.

• Dukeh likes this

#7 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:19 PM

I understand but so many players stop this game because its so boring when you find nobody... The newbies can't play versus 8 peoples too.. :)

I understand but you change the meta of this game not for PVE players :) The lasts updates was for PVP I think.. (I found this good because I play only PVP.) But I think so many servers... 

So  you just want to bash on everyone, even newcomers to make this game never grow?

I'm tired about reading full PvP or PvE things, im against both. What I want to see is what Artemis is doing right now: Balancing PvP and PvE and mixing them together.

Get used to it.

• Despot_SRB likes this

#8 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

So  you just want to bash on everyone, even newcomers to make this game never grow?

I'm tired about reading full PvP or PvE things, im against both. What I want to see is what Artemis is doing right now: Balancing PvP and PvE and mixing them together.

Get used to it.

One server pve is good. But you don't learn to play only in PVE bro. You need practice in real server PVP. In PVE you farm good stuff but you lose all in PVP......

I said just we need to keep the PVP players and OLD players in this game. For a week I'm bored because we dont find good fight.... We run in Bamburg, We run in stawford, We go on pinetop with - 10 players on the servers...

I look the list of servers.

Server 1 : ~ 25players
Server 2 : ~ 15players

Server 3,4,5,6,7 : -10 Players......

It's not an reproach for Artemis, I'm just saying what I think.

Edited by aNA, 10 June 2017 - 06:38 PM.

• Dukeh likes this

#9 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 39 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

Haven't you thought that maybe people don't play the game because they don't LIKE to PvP against groups? A lot of people are probably being turned away because of the safezone camping (And trust me, on a 20-30 pop server where half of it is people camping one safezone, you won't find much)...plus a lot of toxic players turns more people away. Be nice to people, say good fight if you win or lose, respawn and try again...don't run a bunch of groups and don't worry so much about JUST pvp. Servers are even balanced between PvP and PvE. If people don't like encounters, that's them. Besides, a lot of people don't have the GI to support constant PvP, so they don't always want to run the risk of trying to fight so much.

• Spook, Karti20 and HGHG like this

#10 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

Haven't you thought that maybe people don't play the game because they don't LIKE to PvP against groups? A lot of people are probably being turned away because of the safezone camping (And trust me, on a 20-30 pop server where half of it is people camping one safezone, you won't find much)...plus a lot of toxic players turns more people away. Be nice to people, say good fight if you win or lose, respawn and try again...don't run a bunch of groups and don't worry so much about JUST pvp. Servers are even balanced between PvP and PvE. If people don't like encounters, that's them. Besides, a lot of people don't have the GI to support constant PvP, so they don't always want to run the risk of trying to fight so much.

I understand PVE is essential for players. My request was just : I think they are so many servers, I'm just looking for an issue to improve evening fights.

#11 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

Haven't you thought that maybe people don't play the game because they don't LIKE to PvP against groups?

Enough PVE/Soft PvP oportunities as far as i can see.
With vet servers, legy servers being mostly empty, private server being an option and an actual PVE server.

If all PvP players were to quit playing right now the game would have pretty much, no population. With that i mean is that the vast majority plays for PvP.

Maybe its not a good idea to remove legy servers, but removing some normal PvP servers would do good.

Edited by Dukeh, 10 June 2017 - 06:49 PM.

• aNA and Ferrailleur78 like this

#12 BoloBooch

BoloBooch

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

The amount of servers are fine, no need to group everyone more together. Some people like lower pop servers.

#13 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

Enough PVE/Soft PvP oportunities as far as i can see.
With vet servers, legy servers being mostly empty, private server being an option and an actual PVE server.

If all PvP players were to quit playing right now the game would have pretty much, no population. With that i mean is that the vast majority plays for PvP.

Maybe its not a good idea to remove legy servers, but removing some normal PvP servers would do good.

Actually not. If all the PvP players quit playing right now the amount of hackers would drop a 80% and Artemis will be able to turn the game into a PvA without drowning in tears and attract an extremely huge new playerbase.

#14 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 222 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:31 PM

Actually not. If all the PvP players quit playing right now the amount of hackers would drop a 80%

I'm fan of you. If all player leave the game, the amount of hackers would drop 100% .  Are you real bro ?

#15 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:33 PM

I'm fan of you. If all player leave the game, the amount of hackers would drop 100% .  Are you real bro ?

Yep. Why would you use hack then if it isn't to kill players?

#16 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:35 PM

simple solution: remove all weapons

#17 KoalaSCute

KoalaSCute

Fresh Meat

• 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Do you know this game ? that's my only one question.

#18 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

Whats ESP for?

Whats aimbot for?

Whats norecoil for?

Whats nospread for?

To kill zombies?

60-80% of the current "Extreme PvPers" even many of you that are actually posting in this forums at least used a hack once in their lifes.

Edited by HellVenge, 10 June 2017 - 07:40 PM.

#19 KoalaSCute

KoalaSCute

Fresh Meat

• 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

Aftermath is a 100% pvp survival. You find a gun and you fight, that's all. Why do you guys want to change this ? What's the point to farm all your life to not use your GI ? I agree it's annoying for new players who are playing alone. Fight versus big groups etc it's not easy at all for them but it's a survival game you can't do anything about groups, even now group limit is 5, let me joke it change nothing, I think there is a lot of post about that already. Game is just changing for new players but not for old players like some of us, I can understand that but that's pretty annoying actually.

• instanthotmilf likes this

#20 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 384 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:45 PM

60-80% of the current "Extreme PvPers" even many of you that are actually posting in this forums at least used a hack once in their lifes.

were those % come from?

• Dukeh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users