г

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 dedad

dedad

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:53 PM

Играем мы на русской версии игры - хотим дабавить друг друга в группу нас выкидует с игры ! ребята говорят надо сменить язык ((( но плохо знаем анг язык ! Исправте пжл . для русских играков. [email protected]

#2 Karti20

Karti20

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 507 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:57 PM

ja ni panimaju

english pleas

#3 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 64 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

As much as I understood he plays the Russian version of the game, and he wants to get a team or a friend. But the teammates need to speak Russian, because he doesn't know english. That's all I can assume. 

#4 IcemaX

IcemaX

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:51 PM

ja ni panimaju

english pleas

He can't play with his friend normally using russian version of the game, because someone introduced a bug while translating, and every time someone sends you invite, you crash.

Try answering to my message next time. I warned you there about this problem, it's unplayable, can be abused to crash every RU client and needs to be fixed, but you just ignored me. I wanted to speak about this silently, but here you go, bug reports.

Edited by IcemaX, 13 June 2017 - 04:55 PM.

• Karti20 and dedad like this

#5 dedad

dedad

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

и эта проблема у всех русских играков.

#6 Karti20

Karti20

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 507 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

He can't play with his friend normally using russian version of the game, because someone introduced a bug while translating, and every time someone sends you invite, you crash.

Try answering to my message next time. I warned you there about this problem, it's unplayable, can be abused to crash every RU client and needs to be fixed, but you just ignored me. I wanted to speak about this silently, but here you go, bug reports.

i read to the pm, but sadly i had to move it forwards to the devs, since i cannot really edit the language files or do any tweaks on them :/ anything that is related to stuff that is beeing add to the game has to go through artemis, gr33n and Patchs. Sorry if you have to wait like that :/

#7 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,019 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

How do you do it?  

#8 IcemaX

IcemaX

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 15 June 2017 - 03:25 PM

How do you do it?  

When both players have set Aftermath client to russian language, you just send group invite to your friend and he will crash. So in theory you can abuse it to crash every russian player who is not playing in english.

#9 Gr33n

Gr33n

Lead Programmer

• 137 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:05 AM

Should be fixed for next patch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users