Trade Skins Ammo

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 ShReDDeR

ShReDDeR

Noob Squad

• 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:14 AM

So i've been playing aftermath alot from when i found it and i have about 2200+ hours on it.after it got shutted down and aftermath reloaded came, i was pretty excited.but after playing it now,it doesnt give me the same feeling that i used to get

.what i mean is that we just go loot, kill people and stash. before aftermath reloaded we always had something to do..there was better trading and skins were able to trade so i used to pvp for natos so that i could make enough to buy skins or something else. always had a goal to reach enough natos to do something. now natos are capped to 10k so cant buy anything without the intentions of losing too much natos. idk if u think the same but shattered skies also got boring cuz the ammo was capped to 5k.. and what about the people who cant buy GC or dont have paypal (including me)? found keys in drops but need cases which i cant buy unless aftermath comes on steam.

My point here is that im kind of getting bored doing the same thing over and over again everyday. back then i never got bored sitting for 7-8 hours staight.. not hating on any of the work, game is working pretty well and stuff. AK is doing a good job but at some points its just a bit too much.

well cant do anything unless the community wants it :D i dont want to say this but i might leave the game soon if i get bored af same with my friends and some other people i met....good luck and dont argue in the comments about little things..its just my thoughts ;)

#2 IcemaX

IcemaX

Fresh Meat

• 15 posts
  • LocationRiga, Latvia

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:32 AM

Right now Aftermath is for hardcore players, don't play it 24/7, or else you burn out quickly. If you are bored, wait it out till something interesting comes out.

• Raymolfin likes this

#3 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Noob Squad

• 110 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

I feel as if it may take some time to Develop but it is kind of boring when it comes to the old regular pvp When other games come out im going to break away from this game. I hope this game for the best 

#4 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Survivor

• 178 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

This game is now bigger and more advanced than ever. But it's even harder ...
The game started again a few months ago, is constantly evolving.... but it takes more time to fix everything.
By the time everything is in place.

I think the game is on the best path.

• ImQuick likes this

#5 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:09 AM

True, the old Aftermath had a ton of skin traders.
People enjoyed turning their gained gear into skins.

There shouldnt be a nato cap and trading skins should still be an option to attract traders.

Global chat should be a thing, yet people should get the option to hide chat or /muteglobal.
It was used to trashtalk alot, but i feel like it added something to the game.

Edited by Dukeh, 17 June 2017 - 11:18 AM.

• Interfector, CrossfireSRB, Hawett(FreeZby) and 3 others like this

#6 ShReDDeR

ShReDDeR

Noob Squad

• 60 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

True, the old Aftermath had a ton of skin traders.
People enjoyed turning their gained gear into skins.

There shouldnt be a nato cap and trading skins should still be an option to attract traders.

Global chat should be a thing, yet people should get the option to hide chat or /muteglobal.
It was used to trashtalk alot, but i feel like it added something to the game.

this is the point the community is not getting. some of them just wanna argue over the stuff which is not even related to the topic..welp cant say anything to the community or they'll call me a trashtalker ;)

#7 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:42 AM

i completely agree!
i also think it is messed up with the liberations sometimes i like to go solo just pop a lib here and there now i am limited, you force people into groups but capped the groups to 5.. Shattered skies was not a bad game the game died because it was boring! there was nothing to do other then 1 shitty powerplant to loot every 2.5 freaking hours.. and took a minute in total just had to wait it out no pvp until very last moment loot and go. now you get 15 minutes 3 or 5 minutes per drop? a few slots and that can give some random crap. then after several drops (15 minutes for the smaller towns/bases?) you have a cooldown of 2 freaking hours!!! Get out of here 15 minute pvp get real now! there was absolutely no reason to change this we just wanted it back to its original form (full of guns with top tier to fill up last spots..) i really enjoy the weapons diversity i hate you dont give more slots but i understand you need money some how.. just what is the need for all the guns just give people 50 slots free dont be a ... 
dont make this Afterskies but AfterMath!

#8 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:00 PM

Back on the first days of Aftermath we had tons of things to do (base building, discovering the game, looting, etc...) right now the only thing to do is looting and PvPing...

#9 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:07 PM

Back on the first days of Aftermath we had tons of things to do (base building, discovering the game, looting, etc...) right now the only thing to do is looting and PvPing...

I'd like trading to become a thing again by allowing to trade cosmetics.
Some will be against it, but trading has always been populair and gives a feeling of progression as you earn skins you want through looting or PvP by trading them attempting to get the best prices out there encouraging traders to attempt making profit creating a traders community within the community.

Edited by Dukeh, 17 June 2017 - 01:08 PM.

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#10 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

I'd like trading to become a thing again by allowing to trade cosmetics.
Some will be against it, but trading has always been populair and gives a feeling of progression as you earn skins you want through looting or PvP by trading them attempting to get the best prices out there encouraging traders to attempt making profit creating a traders community within the community.

Once the game evolves enough till a point where everyone has cosmetics the same thing will happen. This wouldn't happen if "rare"  loot wasn't so common.

#11 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:21 PM

Once the game evolves enough till a point where everyone has cosmetics the same thing will happen. This wouldn't happen if "rare"  loot wasn't so common.

Noone is interested in trading 'rare' loot. If it was that rare, it would sit in their GI's anyway. It would not be used due to its rarity. Skins on the other hand are permanent and worth trading.

Either way, even at the end of the old Aftermath traders were trading their skins all day. Seemed like there was plenty of demand even after two years. This also due to the different tiers of rarity ofcourse which are now removed.

But that can be no problem now theres community devs creating new skins. Every month one skin would keep the trades going easily.

Edited by Dukeh, 17 June 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#12 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Noone is interested in trading 'rare' loot. If it was that rare, it would sit in their GI's anyway. It would not be used due to its rarity. Skins on the other hand are permanent and worth trading.

Either way, even at the end of the old Aftermath traders were trading their skins all day. Seemed like there was plenty of demand even after two years. This also due to the different tiers of rarity ofcourse which are now removed.

But that can be no problem now theres community devs creating new skins. Every month one skin would keep the trades going easily.

Rare loot used to be -use under your risk- powerful weapons that bring you a huge advantage but PvPing with it could mean that you'd lose it for ever.

Whats so bad about stacking an extremely rare gun in your GI if that makes you feel good? If you want to use it, go ahead its yours and you decide, but if I don't want to then what are you going to do about it?

#13 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:51 PM

Rare loot used to be -use under your risk- powerful weapons that bring you a huge advantage but PvPing with it could mean that you'd lose it for ever.

Whats so bad about stacking an extremely rare gun in your GI if that makes you feel good? If you want to use it, go ahead its yours and you decide, but if I don't want to then what are you going to do about it?

Not saying its bad to have a rare gun in your GI. Just saying its highly unlikely that people will go out with it for PvP with the high risk of losing it.

Not many people share your mindset of 'lets put alot of rare guns in our GI to look at it and feel good' and most certainly will not spend time trading to get a rare gun to put in their GI to look at. A sandshaper might also do the job.

Now you could say 'Yeah, then the difference in damage between each tier of guns has to be larger'. But then we get to a point of inbalance, which noone wants.

#14 IneedThatPuss

IneedThatPuss

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:57 PM

All i care about things here is the nato being capped xD. Everything else is fine the way it is. (My opinion)

Edited by IneedThatPuss, 17 June 2017 - 01:57 PM.

#15 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Not saying its bad to have a rare gun in your GI. Just saying its highly unlikely that people will go out with it for PvP with the high risk of losing it.

Not many people share your mindset of 'lets put alot of rare guns in our GI to look at it and feel good' and most certainly will not spend time trading to get a rare gun to put in their GI to look at. A sandshaper might also do the job.

Now you could say 'Yeah, then the difference in damage between each tier of guns has to be larger'. But then we get to a point of inbalance, which noone wants.

You simply lack experience Dukeh. If you had the chance to play a bit earlier you'd know what I mean. You're way too new here in the trilogy.

#16 Gear4th

Gear4th

Tour Guide

• 442 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:39 PM

You simply lack experience Dukeh. If you had the chance to play a bit earlier you'd know what I mean. You're way too new here in the trilogy.

lets say hes more new than you but far more experienced and better than you.

#17 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

lets say hes more new than you but far more experienced and better than you.

why are you still quoting me? are you so desperate to get attention? fuck off nobody wants you here

#18 Gear4th

Gear4th

Tour Guide

• 442 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

why are you still quoting me? are you so desperate to get attention? fuck off nobody wants you here

why are you still quoting me? stop quoting me you bambi :D

#19 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:16 PM

why are you still quoting me? stop quoting me you bambi :D

your life must be really sad

proud for being a pvper, thats your best achievement so far? you suck

#20 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

is it true that shields were gonna be 250 GD at the vendor but then you and your roleplaying friends complained to daddy artemis so now that their 1k per shield. Nice one on that. Kapppppppppppppppppa

get the fucking out or make your own game and spawn whatfuckingever you want kid.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Skins, Ammo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users