45 replies to this topic

#21 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

If you want a survival game so bad go play DayZ Standalone it's for roleplayers such as yourself :)

How old are you ffs?

#22 dark42

dark42

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

If you want a survival game so bad go play DayZ Standalone it's for roleplayers such as yourself :)

Well if you want some brainless pvp go to NewZ.

The goal of Aftermath has ALWAYS been to be a mix of pvp and pve.

Don't try to act like you know everything the playerbase want.

You clearly don't.

• HellVenge likes this

#23 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:43 PM

Well if you want some brainless pvp go to NewZ.

The goal of Aftermath has ALWAYS been to be a mix of pvp and pve.

Don't try to act like you know everything the playerbase want.

You clearly don't.

You can't explain that to such a subhuman specimen, they tend to never understand.

#24 Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter Bob

Zombiehunter

• 759 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

All time those Personal Flame guys get a girl. You might find a use of your time then... Map update as I said is required. So much emotional space in arizona. A optical rework. Not as much Desert might make a difference.

#25 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:32 PM

Gotta remember right now the game is basically now a 'foundation' of a game and not nearly ready for 'steam' etc.  

It doesn't have all the things it needs to have to be complete.  It's a giant test bed to get all of the balance proper.  

• The map needs to change a lot
  • All areas need to be updated
  • Missing vendor selling the right items, we'll figure it out with time
  • Building still isn't in the game
  • NPC daily quests aren't implemented
  • Daily login bonus for Legendary users isn't implemented
  • Supply drops are not marked on map yet which makes it tough to know where they are
  • Static loot spots like crashed helicopters haven't been placed in towns
  • Ambulances still haven't been placed in towns
  • Skill trees aren't implemented
  • Reputation with factions isn't implemented
  • all models and skin polish updates
  • Pinetop hasn't been fixed for PVP updates yet
  • all icon polish updates
  • Too many things to bother listing aren't in the game yet
  • Balance fixes that still need to be done etc.

You all seem to forget that this was a game big enough to have an entire staffed company working on it and now it's myself and 2 friends with the communities help to polish aspects they can help polish.  

Once we have a working game, THEN it's ready to take to Steam etc.  

Some of you guys forget you are basically playing a giant test.  Take a break and come back each time we update, but don't burn yourself out.  It's not worth burning yourself out when there is so much we plan to do.  

BUT... if you look at the patch notes... you'll notice a TON of things have been fixed that used to be problems you are simply glazing over with rose tinted glasses.

• HellVenge, dark42, Karti20 and 1 other like this

#26 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:28 PM

Brainless pvp? I just want the pvp to be like shattered skies where shields aren't rare and don't require me to go farm for 12 hours a day, that's boring it was perfect for 250 GD but the neck bearded roleplayers had to complain :(

Then go to fucking shattered skies

#27 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:42 PM

it's dead tho 

Well, wonder why...

#28 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

nobody said those fixes where bad or not needed.. we just dont like the way you take this game to me its starting to be Afterskies not aftermath sad..

#29 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 June 2017 - 11:13 PM

Well, wonder why...

SS didnt die because of it being focussed on PvP.

Edited by Dukeh, 17 June 2017 - 11:13 PM.

#30 ShReDDeR

ShReDDeR

Noob Squad

• 60 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

I'd like trading to become a thing again by allowing to trade cosmetics.
Some will be against it, but trading has always been populair and gives a feeling of progression as you earn skins you want through looting or PvP by trading them attempting to get the best prices out there encouraging traders to attempt making profit creating a traders community within the community.

exactly

#31 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

Trading skins will most likely not ever return due to fraud related to it.  

#32 ShReDDeR

ShReDDeR

Noob Squad

• 60 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:16 AM

what about the natos capped? :P there's still ''some'' trading left

#33 ShReDDeR

ShReDDeR

Noob Squad

• 60 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:18 AM

how about adding a trade ban for scammers as a penalty for some hours so that they cant trade skins or keys? because of skin trading, people who need gear buy keys or skins so that they can trade it for guns and ammo/meds etc. Removing the main trading is like abandoning the game's merchants...i remember 2 of the best traders on aftermath (Crossfire, VALENTINE)

Things always work out bro...there's always a way. maybe this will not be the one but there always will be. and im sure it will increase the game's economy because people who can't buy skins trade their gear for skins...u'know about skin insanity ^^

Edited by ShReDDeR, 18 June 2017 - 02:21 AM.

#34 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

fraud?! this trading was a whole different world with some people only going for trading some sketchy traders who exploit newbs its a risk if you want to tier up your GI just as big of a risk when you decide to rust out and loot it yourself.. simple they can be rather sure of the sellers sincirety if they follow the forum on call outs of scammers. i personally dont care but sure multiple accusations could definitely result in a ban/kick or lock on trading or whatever. its a game with risk that is what made it fun!

• ShReDDeR likes this

#35 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 44 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Fraud? Can u stop fraud in a real life? NO?. So it's just a game, loosing some nato's won't let any1 to suicide xD. Just kidding.

fraud?! this trading was a whole different world with some people only going for trading some sketchy traders who exploit newbs its a risk if you want to tier up your GI just as big of a risk when you decide to rust out and loot it yourself.. simple they can be rather sure of the sellers sincirety if they follow the forum on call outs of scammers. i personally dont care but sure multiple accusations could definitely result in a ban/kick or lock on trading or whatever. its a game with risk that is what made it fun!

+1, i agree.

#36 dark42

dark42

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:41 PM

When AK is talking about fraud it's not about scamming newbies ingame.

It's money related fraud :

- Buy GC with a stolen credit card

- Sell skins on blackmarket

- Buy, transfer skins and then ask for a refund.

There are a lot of different types of fraud.

#37 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

that he cant or doesnt want to link it to steam for a fraud less environment i cant help that,

the players fraud is pretty safe and alright in my opinion buying GC with stolen cards is still possible by the ways. And

there will always be GI's sold for money outside of Artemis his power wether he want it or not.. its happening as we speak dont worry.. so that is absolutely no reason to not have it in game. this game used to be so much more then just loot and shoot. liberations where screwed up with those stash chests back then its screwed up again where is the diversity? the guns? thats BORING! some want to lib some want to crash some want pvp and some want to trade its what made the game i think.

#38 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Some of you guys forget you are basically playing a giant test.  Take a break and come back each time we update, but don't burn yourself out.  It's not worth burning yourself out when there is so much we plan to do.  

But then who will cover the cost?

• Interfector and ShReDDeR like this

#39 Noobrocky

Noobrocky

Tour Guide

• 414 posts
  • LocationNear Luton

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

i tend to get every skin on romero's aftermath, but i also got a lot of scams and it cost a lot of natos that i had. so dont bring it back, or i start cursing those which already scamming me on that day. trading skin increases the risk of being scam also what they say "fraud" but also i found difficult to get skin because i dont want to spent real money for skin like CSGO.. however.. there always be positive and negative aspect.. (my opinion)

#40 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

that he cant or doesnt want to link it to steam for a fraud less environment i cant help that,

the players fraud is pretty safe and alright in my opinion buying GC with stolen cards is still possible by the ways. And

there will always be GI's sold for money outside of Artemis his power wether he want it or not.. its happening as we speak dont worry.. so that is absolutely no reason to not have it in game. this game used to be so much more then just loot and shoot. liberations where screwed up with those stash chests back then its screwed up again where is the diversity? the guns? thats BORING! some want to lib some want to crash some want pvp and some want to trade its what made the game i think.

You don't like to think your ideas through I can tell.  The game used to be more than just loot and shoot?  Rose tinted glasses 24/7 I guess.  Buying GC with stolen credit cards gets you... banned?  And the items you bought... are untradeable so you're still banned?  I can tell you don't think very much, you like to talk more.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Skins, Ammo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users