51 replies to this topic

#41 Coockier

Coockier

Tour Guide

• 341 posts
  • LocationOn your bag

Posted 18 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

+1

fraud?! this trading was a whole different world with some people only going for trading some sketchy traders who exploit newbs its a risk if you want to tier up your GI just as big of a risk when you decide to rust out and loot it yourself.. simple they can be rather sure of the sellers sincirety if they follow the forum on call outs of scammers. i personally dont care but sure multiple accusations could definitely result in a ban/kick or lock on trading or whatever. its a game with risk that is what made it fun!

#42 dark42

dark42

Noob Squad

• 64 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:41 PM

fraud?! this trading was a whole different world with some people only going for trading some sketchy traders who exploit newbs its a risk if you want to tier up your GI just as big of a risk when you decide to rust out and loot it yourself.. simple they can be rather sure of the sellers sincirety if they follow the forum on call outs of scammers. i personally dont care but sure multiple accusations could definitely result in a ban/kick or lock on trading or whatever. its a game with risk that is what made it fun!

When AK is talking about fraud it's not about scamming newbies ingame.

It's money related fraud :

- Buy GC with a stolen credit card

- Sell skins on blackmarket

- Buy, transfer skins and then ask for a refund.

There are a lot of different types of fraud.

#43 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:54 PM

that he cant or doesnt want to link it to steam for a fraud less environment i cant help that,

the players fraud is pretty safe and alright in my opinion buying GC with stolen cards is still possible by the ways. And

there will always be GI's sold for money outside of Artemis his power wether he want it or not.. its happening as we speak dont worry.. so that is absolutely no reason to not have it in game. this game used to be so much more then just loot and shoot. liberations where screwed up with those stash chests back then its screwed up again where is the diversity? the guns? thats BORING! some want to lib some want to crash some want pvp and some want to trade its what made the game i think.

#44 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 753 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:58 PM

Some of you guys forget you are basically playing a giant test.  Take a break and come back each time we update, but don't burn yourself out.  It's not worth burning yourself out when there is so much we plan to do.  

But then who will cover the cost?

• Interfector and ShReDDeR like this

#45 Noobrocky

Noobrocky

Tour Guide

• 398 posts
  • LocationNear Luton

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:16 PM

i tend to get every skin on romero's aftermath, but i also got a lot of scams and it cost a lot of natos that i had. so dont bring it back, or i start cursing those which already scamming me on that day. trading skin increases the risk of being scam also what they say "fraud" but also i found difficult to get skin because i dont want to spent real money for skin like CSGO.. however.. there always be positive and negative aspect.. (my opinion)

#46 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

that he cant or doesnt want to link it to steam for a fraud less environment i cant help that,

the players fraud is pretty safe and alright in my opinion buying GC with stolen cards is still possible by the ways. And

there will always be GI's sold for money outside of Artemis his power wether he want it or not.. its happening as we speak dont worry.. so that is absolutely no reason to not have it in game. this game used to be so much more then just loot and shoot. liberations where screwed up with those stash chests back then its screwed up again where is the diversity? the guns? thats BORING! some want to lib some want to crash some want pvp and some want to trade its what made the game i think.

You don't like to think your ideas through I can tell.  The game used to be more than just loot and shoot?  Rose tinted glasses 24/7 I guess.  Buying GC with stolen credit cards gets you... banned?  And the items you bought... are untradeable so you're still banned?  I can tell you don't think very much, you like to talk more.  

#47 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

Brainless :/

#48 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

easy then explain what i am missing ;) 
people are agreeing here with me/us, sorry.. the in game value is neglectable its the risk we liked on this game now what version of fraud are you complaining about? since you already ban stolen cards etc... ?

#49 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

easy then explain what i am missing ;) 
people are agreeing here with me/us, sorry.. the in game value is neglectable its the risk we liked on this game now what version of fraud are you complaining about? since you already ban stolen cards etc... ?

When everything is earned by the account owner, the level of fraud drops to almost 0%.  It's just not worth anyones time trying to commit fraud to deal with constantly being banned for it and gaining nothing.  In other games, fraud is a profitable black market.  Here, it doesn't do much because you'll just get banned.  You can't acquire rare items with real money, and then give them to a friend etc.  

#50 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,404 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

When everything is earned by the account owner, the level of fraud drops to almost 0%.  It's just not worth anyones time trying to commit fraud to deal with constantly being banned for it and gaining nothing.  In other games, fraud is a profitable black market.  Here, it doesn't do much because you'll just get banned.  You can't acquire rare items with real money, and then give them to a friend etc.  

Well then simple turn the loot to 50% as in PvE and tadaa, every item is valuable they have reasons to trade and gg wp :) 

#51 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

Well then simple turn the loot to 50% as in PvE and tadaa, every item is valuable they have reasons to trade and gg wp :)

There's plenty of new trade value items that were introduced in this patch, and many more to come.  

#52 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 753 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:46 PM

You don't like to think your ideas through I can tell. The game used to be more than just loot and shoot? Rose tinted glasses 24/7 I guess. Buying GC with stolen credit cards gets you... banned? And the items you bought... are untradeable so you're still banned? I can tell you don't think very much, you like to talk more.

Have trading a cosmetic item cost GD? Don't know how complicated it is to do that. But that would prevent any new account from trading.
That wouldnt solve the issue completely but i think it could work pretty well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Skins, Ammo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users