44 replies to this topic

#41 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 82 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

easy then explain what i am missing ;) 
people are agreeing here with me/us, sorry.. the in game value is neglectable its the risk we liked on this game now what version of fraud are you complaining about? since you already ban stolen cards etc... ?

#42 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:59 PM

easy then explain what i am missing ;) 
people are agreeing here with me/us, sorry.. the in game value is neglectable its the risk we liked on this game now what version of fraud are you complaining about? since you already ban stolen cards etc... ?

When everything is earned by the account owner, the level of fraud drops to almost 0%.  It's just not worth anyones time trying to commit fraud to deal with constantly being banned for it and gaining nothing.  In other games, fraud is a profitable black market.  Here, it doesn't do much because you'll just get banned.  You can't acquire rare items with real money, and then give them to a friend etc.  

#43 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:30 PM

When everything is earned by the account owner, the level of fraud drops to almost 0%.  It's just not worth anyones time trying to commit fraud to deal with constantly being banned for it and gaining nothing.  In other games, fraud is a profitable black market.  Here, it doesn't do much because you'll just get banned.  You can't acquire rare items with real money, and then give them to a friend etc.  

Well then simple turn the loot to 50% as in PvE and tadaa, every item is valuable they have reasons to trade and gg wp :) 

#44 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,210 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:04 PM

Well then simple turn the loot to 50% as in PvE and tadaa, every item is valuable they have reasons to trade and gg wp :)

There's plenty of new trade value items that were introduced in this patch, and many more to come.  

#45 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:46 PM

You don't like to think your ideas through I can tell. The game used to be more than just loot and shoot? Rose tinted glasses 24/7 I guess. Buying GC with stolen credit cards gets you... banned? And the items you bought... are untradeable so you're still banned? I can tell you don't think very much, you like to talk more.

Have trading a cosmetic item cost GD? Don't know how complicated it is to do that. But that would prevent any new account from trading.
That wouldnt solve the issue completely but i think it could work pretty well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Skins, Ammo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users