patch guns names ideas descriptions reworks new names redos changes etc

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

Hey guys! I'm gonna be coming up with new names and descriptions for guns and other items as I think they would fit in the game. Lemme know what you think!

MX-LBZ SandMan (Skinned MX-LBZ) - Bring your enemies the dream they never wanted with this modified variant of a civilian favorite. Offering higher damage with lower spread and recoil, this crafted rifle is sure to have your enemies dreaming they never saw you.

AK-74 (Base)=A modern update to a classic by insurgents and militia forces around the world, this popular russian Assault rifle offers a good balance between damage and recoil while still being able to dish out punishment at any range.

These are just two basic entries, and I will add more and expand upon them as I find the new guns/can find pictures/etc of them to write for! :)

• Raymolfin and Guinaa like this

#2 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

Tour Guide

• 484 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

Nice descriptions +1 

#3 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:08 AM

If you can get me screenshots of the new guns/skins/etc please let me know so that I can write some up! I don't play a whole bunch because I'm busy with other stuff so It'd be nice to get some pictures of the new guns so I can re-do descriptions for 'em :)

#4 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:58 AM

I like this.  I've added it for tonight's hotfix.  Great work!

• Hipax likes this

#5 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 850 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:07 AM

Alright then. How about this for the Standard G36

"A further upgrade on the venerable G3, the G36 is a German weapon of modern design. Well balanced, rugged and just like a real German, it does not mess around."

Heh. 

Edited by Miniscozzie, 20 June 2017 - 04:07 AM.

• Hipax likes this

#6 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:30 PM

Alright, so...I kinda forgot about the fact that artemis posted pictures of the new guns on the patch-notes (LUL), so I'm gonna try my best to put in some new descriptions, but keep in mind that I don't have the official gun names so I may have some incorrect ones/errors.

Oh yeah, and @Artemis Knives - All the MX-LBZ Carbines have the same description now, not sure why....Maybe a .lang error or something? Just wanted to make sure you know. :P

MX-LBZ SkyShatter: Break through the clouds with every shot using this high-powered civilian DMR. With even more damage then the sand-man, as well as a special-ops style digital camo, this weapon is sure to bust the skies down as you rain death from above on your enemies.

G36(Base)-Showing that once again the Germans know how to bring things to the table, this powerful Assault Rifle brings a whole new meaning to "Hitting like a truck". with it's high stopping power, accuracy, and reliability.

M4(Base)-A Full-Auto Modern update to an American classic that has been tested time and time again, this assault rifle offers exceptional performance in any environment with low operator experience required and high damage output.

556(Base)-Showing Swiss Dominance and power, as well as tried and tested in the backwoods apocalypse of Colorado and Urban Jungles of California, this rifle has been found to be a favorite among Bandits, Assassains, and Heroes alike for it's high damage, low spread, and superb durability in combat situations.

VSS Vintorez(Base)-Asserting their dominance in the low-velocity field, this powerful Russian Sniper/Rifle Hybrid has become a controversial favorite amongst hill-clearing snipers and trigger-happy pimp-hat wearing murderers that don't know when to stop destroying peope. Using subsonic ammo, this 10 and 20-round holding beast can take out targets with pinpoint precision and dead silence. Don't even DARE fighting someone who has a compact scope and a laser on it.

#7 Karti20

Karti20

Community Dev

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 524 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

VSS Vintorez(Base)-Asserting their dominance in the low-velocity field, this powerful Russian Sniper/Rifle Hybrid has become a controversial favorite amongst hill-clearing snipers and trigger-happy pimp-hat wearing murderers that don't know when to stop destroying peope. Using subsonic ammo, this 10 and 20-round holding beast can take out targets with pinpoint precision and dead silence. Don't even DARE fighting someone who has a compact scope and a laser on it.

VSS desc is a bit too big mate ;)

#8 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

@Karti20- Edited the description, here we go -VSS Vintorez-This high-powered sniper offers great accuracy and damage, and is loved by snipers and pimp-hatted murderers. Not a force to be reckoned with.

(Posting from my phone btw since power is out, had to keep it short and sweet. ;))

Edited by Hipax, 20 June 2017 - 06:34 PM.

#9 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,038 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

If you guys keep adding stuff like this, I'll update anything that has a solid description.  

#10 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

G36 Ghost- Embrace your inner spec-ops with this high-end camoflagued variant of the G36. Boasting Higher Fire-Rate and Damage, this enhanced version of the German classic is sure to leave a nasty mark on those who suffer its' wrath.

G36 WireTap - Dev Textures, Anyone? Someone who was a gun nut apparently really likes games, as this modified rifle comes in a neato-looking Wire-Framed Variant that'll have enemies calling wallhacks on your shots.

Telefrag Masada - Go back to a simpler time with this modified throwback to the original Masada. Harder hitting, more accurate, and faster firing, this variant will assist you as you jump around and surprise your foes in the field.

Islander Masada - Relax under the palm trees with this mid-level modified Assault Rifle that hits hard and takes no prisoners. Coconuts and Umbrella drinks for everyone! (And 5.56 to the face...)

M16 Zebra - Unleash your inner animal with this faster-firing upgrade to the M16. Show your stripes!

M16 Firestorm - Rain Meteors down upon your enemies with this high-powered, extremely accurate variant of the M16. Bring down a raging inferno on anyone who challenges you!

Masada Kingpin - Luxury has it's rewards. This Masada does extreme damage while retaining high accuracy and rate-of-fire with low recoil and spread. Show that battle comes with class with this engraved upgrade to a survivor-loved classic.

#11 Hipax

Hipax

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:50 PM

If anyone can post a screenshot of a gun I haven't done yet, I'll credit you in the next description update i do <3

#12 Guinaa

Guinaa

Fresh Meat

• 43 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 08:54 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch, guns, names, ideas, descriptions, reworks, new names, redos, changes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users