Skill Tree Suggestion EXP Zombies MMO Level Branch Limited PVP

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Mattienso

Mattienso

Noob Squad

• 65 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

I'd rather have skill trees for small things tho, like give 5% more stamina for jumping, or more weight to your bags, or items seem to weight less, food and water decreases slower, in what way would those affect new comers? it would only benefit those who play more but it wouldn't give more advantages.

Anyhow something should be done so killing zombies is also rewarding since you can't buy too many things off the shop with GD, it's not like you have a big variety so killing zombies for exp would make sense for people who also like looting

Edited by Mattienso, 06 July 2017 - 07:32 PM.

• Raymolfin likes this

#22 EnzoShiV2

EnzoShiV2

Fresh Meat

• 34 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:03 AM

Please implant if you are aggressor you can't log out server. So people don't log out on fights everytime

#23 Dominh

Dominh

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:50 AM

Please implant if you are aggressor you can't log out server. So people don't log out on fights everytime

But my Lawman friend needs to log out when he accidentally started to hit a Bambi first. Because they wanted to invade our liberation <.<

#24 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 218 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:51 AM

You can't prevent this : alt + F4 (:

#25 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 703 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:59 AM

You can't prevent this : alt + F4 (:

you can put a delay between client and server login off

would be funny tho to see all alt+f4 people having a "1 minute delay" on a server before they got actualy "Removed" from a server

ahhh karma

#26 Dominh

Dominh

Fresh Meat

• 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:02 AM

you can put a delay between client and server login off

would be funny tho to see all alt+f4 people having a "1 minute delay" on a server before they got actualy "Removed" from a server

ahhh karma

Lol

#27 Doctoranuss

Doctoranuss

Fresh Meat

• 33 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

the only problem i see with someone having 20% more move speed is hes advantage of dodge bullets in pvp

#28 eddiecccc

eddiecccc

Noob Squad

• 62 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

I would like to see a skill tree, implemented in Aftermath. Where you "purchase" skills with experience points gained from quests, zombie kills or liberations. Although I was inspired by the skill tree in WarZ, I do not want it to be like that. The major flaw with the skill tree in WarZ was that;

1. The skills were overpowered
2. You could acquire every single skill on it.
3. There was no challenge in matching your skill tree with your playstyle when you could get everything.

So I have come up with my own concept, and I've made a sketch in photoshop to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Sketch: http://imgur.com/XJruCg0

I would like to see a skill tree where you have to choose a branch, which you will be locked to for the rest of your time. Whereas when you purchase the first level skill on the Survivalist tree, the Aggressor and Adventurer tree will be off limits. The core idea is that you have to really think to yourself, which branch suits your playstyle the most.

Of course, the skills I've picked out are not balanced and should not be seen as a final, although I've tried to come up with skills that wouldn't make the other branches seem worthless. I want it to be a tough decision to choose between the different branches.

The "Tree Base" is skills that every player will have to purchase in order to choose their branch, these skills are not meant to be that powerful, but nonetheless useful.

Tree Base Skills

• Increased backpack slots level 1 (Add X amount of slots to the player's backpack)
  • Increased stamina level 1 (Increase the player's stamina with X%)
  • Resistant (The player is X% less likely to get infected when attacked by a zombie)
Survivalist Branch
  • Hunger level 1 (Food and water decreases X% slower)
  • Take a breather (Health regenerates X% faster when near a bonfire) - I know your health already regenerates when standing by a fire, this skill makes it faster.
  • Stalker (The player's footsteps becomes X% quieter)
  • Hunger level 2 (Food and water decreases X% slower)
  • Undead (The zombie detection radius towards the player decreases with X%)
  • Vigorous (The player is now able to consume raw food and dirty water without getting sick) - Raw food won't give as much, but you won't get sick.
Aggressor Branch
  • Zombie Smasher (Melee damage towards zombies increase by X%)
  • Eavesdrop (Hear gun fire from further away)
  • Increased lung capacity level 1 (Hold your breath longer while aiming with a sniper)
  • Increased stamina level 2 (Increase the player's stamina with X%)
  • Increased lung capacity level 2 (Hold your breath longer while aiming with a sniper)
  • Field Medic (All bandages will now be able to heal a full bleeding)
Adventurer Branch
  • Stuntman (Take X% less fall damage)
  • Strong Like Bull (Backpack weight increases with X%)
  • Increased backpack slots level 2 (Add X amount of slots to the player's backpack)
  • Strong Like Bull level 2 (Backpack weight increases with X%)
  • Scout (Know the location of helicopter crashes X time before everybody else)
  • Strong Like Bull level 3 (Backpack weight increases with X%)

So I like your idea a'lot but I in "my opinion" believe some of them is game breaking but the forums are for feedback and growing ideas and not fighting so. Building upon yours this is my idea

so i don't like Scout or backpack slots because it does not make sense "Take a breather" in my opinion is nice but is unnecessary work and /coding

I like all the other ideas would like to build upon them

so. i suggest another branch does not matter what its called but have it deal with crafting 
‚Äčoption 1 level 1 have a % chance on dismantling to give extra material. option 2 level 1 just give 1 extra material 

level 2 reduce the amount of materials needed to craft items by 5%

level 3 you can craft blueprints you know 

level 4 crafting a item has a % chance to come out better

level 5 have a small % chance to get a 2 item.

i like your idea for the "Survivalist Branch" 

maybe should add we get more water and more food from edibles because out body's know how to store it

in your "Aggressor Branch" 

i think field medic should have a small line where the lower bandages act 1 level higher not to max 

other then that i like what you had 

• Raymolfin likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skill, Tree, Suggestion, EXP, Zombies, MMO, Level, Branch, Limited, PVP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users