• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

The game is lagging super hard when ur shooting players or even just killing zombies.
Everyone i ask is reporting the same.

Pretty much unplayable if you want to PvP.

I got a GTX1070, 16GB ram, i7-6700k

Edited by Dukeh, 18 June 2017 - 08:47 PM.

• Hawett(FreeZby), Coockier and shimozu like this

#2 iTexx

iTexx

Noob Squad

• 113 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:38 PM

Its not your Comp its the fkn WarZ engine

#3 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 384 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

same here

#4 BoloBooch

BoloBooch

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

When I melee a zombie, I freeze for a bit.

#5 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:17 PM

+1 not sure why but getting microstutters aswell

#6 shimozu

shimozu

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:53 PM

+1 got same problems kek game 

#7 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,209 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:05 PM

We're investigating it.  

#8 Xifac100

Xifac100

Fresh Meat

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:17 AM

So is your so called investigation done? You said that 1 and the half month ago but guess what the problem is still happening ppls will get 1k ping to 20k ping before they disconnected automatically and i also have the problem. When i was pvping i would suddenly get "Warning" 1000 ping then it will increase to 5000 then stop and it would increase again each time i move this is a huge problem for not only me but some of my friends have being experiencing it. Please do something about it i couldn't make a new discussion thats why i comment it here. And by the way it is not my computer problem nor my wifi's. My wifi is very quick and it always works well.

Edited by Xifac100, 12 August 2017 - 01:18 AM.

#9 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

So is your so called investigation done? You said that 1 and the half month ago but guess what the problem is still happening ppls will get 1k ping to 20k ping before they disconnected automatically and i also have the problem. When i was pvping i would suddenly get "Warning" 1000 ping then it will increase to 5000 then stop and it would increase again each time i move this is a huge problem for not only me but some of my friends have being experiencing it. Please do something about it i couldn't make a new discussion thats why i comment it here. And by the way it is not my computer problem nor my wifi's. My wifi is very quick and it always works well.

This topic is about fps lag, not the ping. Anyway, I have the same issue. My internet connection is smooth as hell, having constant 35ping, but sometimes suddenly i got ping warning and DC. Doesn't matter EU or US server i'm on.

#10 Reyzz

Reyzz

Weed Machine

• 227 posts
  • LocationBelgium The land of chocolate and beer

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

This only happens to me near the end of the month when i went trough my download limit :D Aka. slower internet

U might want to check with ur internet provider see what package u have and upgrade incase possible :D
I upgraded from 750GB limit to unlimited and the issues have gone away ;)

#11 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:05 PM

This only happens to me near the end of the month when i went trough my download limit :D Aka. slower internet

U might want to check with ur internet provider see what package u have and upgrade incase possible :D
I upgraded from 750GB limit to unlimited and the issues have gone away ;)

I have unlimited 30Mbit. It should be enough. Anyway I'm going to get better. Maybe it'll solve it.

#12 Hawett(FreeZby)

Hawett(FreeZby)

Survivor

• 279 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:17 AM

I have stable fps, around 100, but when I enter kosvale they drop to 40-50.

#13 dedad

dedad

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

нету стабильности в фпс - просадки дикие !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users