• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

We're investigating what is causing it.  Seems to be happening on impacts.  

• Raymolfin likes this

#2 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:27 PM

The new impacts are way too loud, as the footsteps, might want to check on them. (Just lower a lil bit the volume of the sounds)

#3 B_Zerk

B_Zerk

Loot Machine

• 39 posts
  • LocationLooting

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:15 PM

The new impacts are way too loud, as the footsteps, might want to check on them. (Just lower a lil bit the volume of the sounds)

yea meleeing zombies right now is a headache of a job, aswell as the freeze on every 2nd zombie you hit

#4 dark42

dark42

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

yea meleeing zombies right now is a headache of a job, aswell as the freeze on every 2nd zombie you hit

Try to use a 2 hit skinned knife (Nautica, painbow, doctor love ...). Me and my friend tried and we got 0 lags while hitting zombies.

#5 BboyDX

BboyDX

Noob Squad

• 64 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

Not only in zombie ... when you come across a player and you hit a shot in the head, the game is simply crashing !!!

#6 FreddyMac

FreddyMac

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:14 PM

IMO,most of the sound effects are to quiet.I have to turn my volume way up while I play,then I forget to turn it down when I'm done and the sound of the other games or movies I play/watch blow my eardrums and gives me a mild heart attack! lol

#7 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

I Love Aftermath

• 534 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:24 PM

Don't change the footsteps, lower the melee impact sound and increase the death music volume. 

#8 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

Don't change the footsteps, lower the melee impact sound and increase the death music volume. 

Actually footsteps need a small rework, this current ones just encourages people to rambo around

#9 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

Don't think footsteps changed at all in this patch.  

#10 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:45 PM

Don't think footsteps changed at all in this patch.  

They didn't, but I'm talking generally, like, doesn't matter if you try to play tactical or sneak into someone's back, you'll always be heard.

#11 Escape

Escape

UNBANNED

• 198 posts
  • LocationAsylum

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

And please fix HUGE bug related to hitting players. For some reason you ALWAYS lag when you are in the middle of the fight.

I'm not sure if it happens when you hit tha players head only, but happened to me that way. I just lag and die instantly after that.

#12 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

And please fix HUGE bug related to hitting players. For some reason you ALWAYS lag when you are in the middle of the fight.

I'm not sure if it happens when you hit tha players head only, but happened to me that way. I just lag and die instantly after that.

Exactly, but this is a bigger issue happening on SS aswell, not sure what causes it but looks like it freezes to renderize your death, which sucks because you can't strategically heal on greyscreen

#13 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 911 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:37 PM

They didn't, but I'm talking generally, like, doesn't matter if you try to play tactical or sneak into someone's back, you'll always be heard.

Gotta crouch at the right time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users