• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 KusTer_BR

KusTer_BR

Fresh Meat

• 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

Nice artemis, black desert, hitman, guillotine were all nerf for the new gun come, new weapon with ridiculous damage out of normal, leaves the old weapons the way it was before without that stupid recoil

There are many people that have many black desert, hitmans you nerf all of them for the players to play with the new weapons, leave the weapons equal so that everyone does not get tired of playing with the old ones

Every time you add new weapons, you'll nerf the old ones? For players to play with the new ones?

Edited by KusTer_BR, 19 June 2017 - 04:13 AM.

• Raymolfin, Hawett(FreeZby), Coockier and 1 other like this

#2 aryangtss

aryangtss

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:45 AM

+1

#3 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

you know, if you could listen to artemis streams / videos, you would know already for some time that new weapons would be placed ABOVE old weapons in the meaning of tiers and stats.

Anyway, woudl be stupid if you would find a new rare lets say... m4 america or 556 with the red camo, which are more rare tha black deserts, and find out these are much WORSE than black desert. Wouldn't it be bad? 

it would

#4 KusTer_BR

KusTer_BR

Fresh Meat

• 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

Você sabe, se você pudesse ouvir artemis streams / videos, você saberia já por algum tempo que novas armas seriam colocadas acima de armas antigas no sentido de níveis e estatísticas.

De qualquer jeito, seria estúpido se você encontrar um novo raro, diga ... m4 america ou 556 com o camo vermelho, que são mais raros que os desertos pretos, e descubra que estes são muito MAIS do que o deserto negro. Não seria ruim? 

seria

bro, he plays a lot in the scar was horrible, yes new weapons is cool, but the players also like old ones like
  it was

#5 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:31 AM

Nice artemis, black desert, hitman, guillotine were all nerf for the new gun come, new weapon with ridiculous damage out of normal, leaves the old weapons the way it was before without that stupid recoil

There are many people that have many black desert, hitmans you nerf all of them for the players to play with the new weapons, leave the weapons equal so that everyone does not get tired of playing with the old ones

Every time you add new weapons, you'll nerf the old ones? For players to play with the new ones?

+1,Art told us m adding more gun bcoz there will be more variety to use but he start nerfing the old gun day by day, too bad.
  • instanthotmilf likes this

#6 instanthotmilf

instanthotmilf

Tour Guide

• 384 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

i agree, why so much hate on scar :(

#7 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

I Love Aftermath

• 544 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:06 AM

+1

#8 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

I also don't like how every scar in my GI became useless on range and with that lost all its worth. The scar always used to be the most reliable on range.
Ohwell...

Edited by Dukeh, 19 June 2017 - 09:18 AM.

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#9 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:27 AM

Why don't u name it to warz if u keep adding the same things instead of making something new?

#10 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

I Love Aftermath

• 544 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:32 AM

Why don't u name it to warz if u keep adding the same things instead of making something new?

If you do not like it you are free to leave bud.

#11 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

If you do not like it you are free to leave bud.

If real AM player left then there will be max 10 player left in the game it's your choice now. Many of them left the game and some of them still hope for best(including me).
Btw my point was that they can make something new and ten time good then newz stuff. Or simply reverse what they did.

#12 ImQuick

ImQuick

I Love Aftermath

• 751 posts
  • LocationOut killing a bambi...

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:11 AM

I also don't like how every scar in my GI became useless on range and with that lost all its worth. The scar always used to be the most reliable on range.
Ohwell...

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#13 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,235 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

The SCARs used to be top tier weaponry, because we didn't have anything else back in the day.  Aftermath had like... 6 guns...  I told you a month ago that it was a mid tier weapon.  It's still a mid tier weapon and it has it's place in the drop table relative to all the other weapons.

There was some changes to weapon code that caused all guns to behave slightly differently, if recoil is too high on the SCAR relative to other guns, we can always reduce it obviously.  

The game will continue to move forward, there is no constant state of development.  The loot table needs to be filled out, finding the same thing over and over is terribly boring.  

• Karti20 likes this

#14 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,235 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

Recoil should feel better on the black desert and hitman after hotfix tonight.  Same for guillotine.  Recoil was supposed be 80% multiplier and instead is 90%

#15 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,235 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

i wish we had only scars,masadas,m16's only that now the new weps are fked up

wat

#16 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:16 PM

i wish we had only scars,masadas,m16's only that now the new weps are fked up

Yep new weps are not that much good

#17 BoloBooch

BoloBooch

Fresh Meat

• 29 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:42 AM

New weapons are dope and add a variety to the game imo

#18 Interfector

Interfector

Noob Squad

• 83 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:24 AM

Scar is an "auto" sniper.. 

you want this gun with scope single shot and on distance..

Why have Hitman on 115 dmg? should be minimal 120 and a blackdessert like 115 a normal M16 is same powerfull as a Black is a joke 

#19 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 720 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:37 AM

Scar is an "auto" sniper.. 

you want this gun with scope single shot and on distance..

Why have Hitman on 115 dmg? should be minimal 120 and a blackdessert like 115 a normal M16 is same powerfull as a Black is a joke 

since when scar is a autosniper?

well 1 model made by FN Herstal is a DMR but that doesn't mean all scars are auto snipers..

Someone played too much csgo here?

Edited by Karti20, 20 June 2017 - 05:43 AM.

#20 BaydaL

BaydaL

Fresh Meat

• 45 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:00 AM

Yess. Art plzz last thing i want as a community is the same scar like it was before.plzz

Edited by BaydaL, 21 June 2017 - 12:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users