meta plans

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#41 HGHG

HGHG

Noob Squad

• 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:03 AM

PVE in this game tilts me.. Most people (90%) community plays this game for pvp.. I enjoy fighting Russians (ZM) because they actually bring gear. BUT Artemis if your gonna listen to roleplayers to change the price of metal barricades then I don't know man... us pvpers use so much barricades in fights.. kart and HellVenge never will use them because they are on the PVE server and can't pvp. I understand some people (HellVenge) can't hit a shotgun shot on a guy 1v5. But please add barricades for 250GD. Don't ruin the game.

there we go the random 90% haha

#42 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Id like to see barricades for 250 GD in the store.

#43 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

Id like to see barricades for 250 GD in the store.

Bad idea.

#44 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 119 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:05 PM

Bad idea.

Yeah. It could be a bit cheaper, that's right. But for 250GD? No way I say.

#45 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Yeah. It could be a bit cheaper, that's right. But for 250GD? No way I say.

500 Metal, 250 plywood. I think thats fair.

#46 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:12 PM

I bet if you could make it this way you'd be glad lol

#47 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 119 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:18 PM

Sounds better. I was thinking about it, for liberating Bluefield you got 2k (just an example). That's 4 metal barricades you can buy from it. Could be fair to the current GD reward system.

#48 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:26 PM

I bet if you could make it this way you'd be glad lol

No, id be pissed of.

I'm suggesting it, what do you think? Ofcourse i'd be glad...
  • BalgaHUN likes this

#49 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:46 PM

No, id be pissed of.

I'm suggesting it, what do you think? Ofcourse i'd be glad...

Why not a console that spawns barricades whenever you want?

• Snorlax likes this

#50 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:11 PM

1. First everyone complains about low fps and wants graphics to be adjusted, now you complain about low graphics? this is a non-ending cycle.

2. Agree

3.Well... its kinda useless anyways.

4.Only on Private servers to encourage people renting them, in public servers it would lag the fk out of the game. Remember all the microstuttering? want them back?

5. ROFL LMAO WHAT? WHY? this makes no sense wtf? since when removing content means improving? lol NO.

6.Nope. We're having new guns and game is evolving. These are called UPDATES. Happens in EVERY multiplayer game.

7.Kinda useless right now

8.None used pinetop anyways, now it got changed and you want it back?

9.Nope, why would you want to fill up a G.I by pure rare guns in one single run? boring.

10. This is some personal nostalgia of yours lol

11.I'd agree to add the cases to be sold for GD and keys but extremely rare and not trade-able, otherwise how is artemis supposed to keep up running the servers?

12.GI is very cramped right now... If I could decide I'd chose to not have any kind of GI limitation

13.Just a little more easier to get.

14.Nope, its a feature of the game that was always ignored, prevents people from camping though and getting food/water ain't hard. I'd personally adjust it to not make you lose HP until its 0%

15. This is a bug to fix lol

I also miss the old War Z on it's alpha version but its gone forever :(

P.S I answered ur quote in your quote

Edited by HellVenge, 20 June 2017 - 01:12 PM.

#51 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:14 PM

Why not a console that spawns barricades whenever you want?

How you end up using that same sentence in every discussion about rarity, i won't understand.
Its weird how the people who speak about treating eachother and eachothers opinion respectfully are also the ones ending up commenting sentences like 'Theres another PvP MaStErAce comment', 'BS idea', 'Maybe just ask for a console to spawn all you want'.

500 GD is far from free... Im sure you have better arguments Hellvenge ;)

#52 HGHG

HGHG

Noob Squad

• 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:23 PM

PVE in this game tilts me.. Most people (90%) community plays this game for pvp.. I enjoy fighting Russians (ZM) because they actually bring gear. BUT Artemis if your gonna listen to roleplayers to change the price of metal barricades then I don't know man... us pvpers use so much barricades in fights.. kart and HellVenge never will use them because they are on the PVE server and can't pvp. I understand some people (HellVenge) can't hit a shotgun shot on a guy 1v5. But please add barricades for 250GD. Don't ruin the game.

what are you on about. The amount of people playing aftermath the same way you do (frendale safezone fights/bamburg) is less than 50%. Artemis said that. Take your 90% somewhere else.

I think, that you think players that dont play like that only play on pve servers but thats not how it is. Myself and alot of people enjoy playing the game going from place to place looting and random encounter pvp. Thats fun for me in these kind of games, not going to the same place again and again and again knowing there will be people there. If i just want pvp all the time i would play cs or something like that. And as i said artemis said that its under 50% that plays like this, a minority. Dont be so selfish and think that everything is about urself. The game going in a direction that makes both pvp encounters and pve better is best for the game, a good balance.

Edited by HGHG, 20 June 2017 - 01:24 PM.

• Karti20 likes this

#53 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

How you end up using that same sentence in every discussion about rarity, i won't understand.
Its weird how the people who speak about treating eachother and eachothers opinion respectfully are also the ones ending up commenting sentences like 'Theres another PvP MaStErAce comment', 'BS idea', 'Maybe just ask for a console to spawn all you want'.

500 GD is far from free... Im sure you have better arguments Hellvenge ;)

My best argument is stop yelling to make everything easy.

#54 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

My best argument is stop yelling to make everything easy.

Then my argument is 'stop yelling to make barricades rare'.

I feel like were truly going to get somewhere here.

Edited by Dukeh, 20 June 2017 - 01:32 PM.

#55 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:35 PM

Then my argument is 'stop yelling to make barricades rare'.

I feel like were truly going to get somewhere here.

Holy fuck pvp players are so noisy. None is yelling to make barricades rare, they're already "rare". And, I don't get how are they supposed to be rare I could generate 60 barricades in a few runs farming.

#56 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 937 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:42 PM

Holy fuck pvp players are so noisy. None is yelling to make barricades rare, they're already "rare". And, I don't get how are they supposed to be rare I could generate 60 barricades in a few runs farming.

Then do i have to ask what would happen if they would be set on 250GD right now?

You just came in qouting me. Making a stupid comment about my opinion without any intend to give a proper argument and then end up saying i am noisy...
'I', am noisy. Lul

#57 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Then do i have to ask what would happen if they would be set on 250GD right now?

You just came in qouting me. Making a stupid comment about my opinion without any intend to give a proper argument and then end up saying i am noisy...
'I', am noisy. Lul

What would happen? We'd drown on barricades maybe? If you are lazy as fuck and rich then just pay someone to hoard barricades for you it ain't hart.

Your opinion  itself is stupid as fuck, and you expect a serious answer? Yeah you're noisy, and also hypocritical. Shall I remind you who ALWAYS quotes my posts to defend his beloved pivipi?

#58 ZM_yaNochka

ZM_yaNochka

Mother Russia Herself

• TRANSLATOR
  • 332 posts
  • LocationSaint Petersburg

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:52 PM

PVPers eat our children and burn our houses! >_<

Get PVPers out of this planet so that this guy could sleep well... LEts fight PVPErs for peace on the planet!

GLORY PVERS!

i laugh my ass off

it's insane :D

Edited by ZM_yaNochka, 20 June 2017 - 01:53 PM.

#59 HellVenge

HellVenge

Old Veteran since War Z

• TRANSLATOR
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:54 PM

PVPers eat our children and burn our houses! >_<

Get PVPers out of this planet so that this guy could sleep well... LEts fight PVPErs for peace on the planet!

GLORY PVERS!

i laugh my ass off

it's insane :D

PvPers like you ain't a threat... I'd fear more a kamakiri, but for sure you are noisy as fuck lol

#60 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 195 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 June 2017 - 01:59 PM

I think that is pretty damn good and would love to help you with it or just come up with ideas

Hope for the best and Good luck.

Also you need to make AN ELITE ANTICHEAT for all of this to work. It sounds all fine and dandy but if there are cheaters then what the point it will crash and burn just like your old games. I hope it doesn't plz remember AntiCheat before anything Good luck :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users