meta plans

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 Aratix

Aratix

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:45 PM

Would like to ask about possible return of base building and what the rename the game entirely means.
  • SidneyDoumn, JamesRip and CrazyEERed like this

#122 MrElnur

MrElnur

Fresh Meat

• 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:11 AM

Delete skill tree plz..

#123 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Noob Squad

• 143 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

I've noticed that everyone complains of people being tanky or never dieing etc. etc. Alright let me give you the run down IMO The reason why ppl are tanky is because of their PING Russians run over group most of the time ... and they have bad ping which means they drop you on second, thats just an example. For instance Monkey plays in germany, Prevest plays in russia, Duke belguim and me in US  I dont think that is going to be the best connection. We've seen it done before and it wont stop because this game is worldwide and everyone plays it. The game is 75% mechanical and 25% Skill / aim It lacks Content that will overtake the Ping issue. IMO i dont need baby rages here: / (IMO means "in my opinion" btw) 

Edited by ChinoPanzon, 11 September 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#124 Andy Guns

Andy Guns

Noob Squad

• 88 posts
  • LocationBRUSQUE SC

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

Eu sei que todo mundo se queixa de pessoas sendo tanky ou nunca morrer, etc, etc. Tudo bem, deixe-me dar-a cadáver IMO A razão pela qual ppl são tanque por causa de seus russos PING correram o grupo na maioria das vezes ... e eles têm ping ruim, o que significa que eles deixaram você em segundo, assim é apenas um exemplo. Por exemplo, Monkey toca na Germany, a Prevest joga na Rússia, Duke Belguim e eu, EUA, então eu não acho que vai ser a melhor conexão. Já o vimos antes e não vai parar porque este jogo é mundial e todos jogam. O jogo é 75% mecânico e 25% Habilidade / objetivo. Falta Conteúdo que venha um problema. Ping. IMO, eu não preciso de raiva de bebê aqui: / (IMO significa "na minha opinião", em vez) 

:)  :)  :)

Edited by Andy Guns, 11 September 2017 - 09:40 AM.

#125 Igor_Rain

Igor_Rain

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

The ban is not deductible

I wanted to play your favorite game,and then ban,I'm not in disbelief,for that ban?If I were cheater,I would buy 2 times of the legend,slots and skins? For that ban? and it is possible to unbanning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users