• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tathari

Tathari

Fresh Meat

• 41 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

Problem where if you dont jump or shoot you lose all volume including footsteps it fades out slowly until all volume is lost. and you have to jump or shoot to get it to come back on again

• D12_Debuzzard likes this

#2 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,232 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

How?  Anyone else ever had this?  

#3 HGHG

HGHG

Noob Squad

• 83 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

nope never

#4 Tathari

Tathari

Fresh Meat

• 41 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

I dont know if its my system or the game if no one else is experiencing it i will look into it on my side

It just feels like the game has my volume down button stuck and is constantly turning it down and when i jump or shoot it goes all the way back up

• D12_Debuzzard likes this

#5 D12_Debuzzard

D12_Debuzzard

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

ive had that problem for over a week

please help fix it man, i cant play a pvp game where silencers 20 ft away are actually silent you know.

#6 D12_Debuzzard

D12_Debuzzard

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:32 AM

uninstalling and then reinstalling was a bandage but it only be rids the problem for about 6 days. Please fix soon before game dies and i cant pvp anymore.

#7 Gaptyx

Gaptyx

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:41 PM

i need access to the audio file of the game to tweak it to be louder unlike pther games the audio for everything is far to low even with a noise canceling turtle beach headset . the audio aimbience for the entirety of the game is far to low eslically movement sound nature sound gunshot sounds.

in adition to that the audio needs overhauled or atleast accessible to expeienced players who can manually change the audio to there needs.

Edited by Gaptyx, 06 September 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#8 Dudexasa

Dudexasa

Fresh Meat

• 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

I need in help with the sound for linux. When I start RnD and I go to the sound menu in options, all of the buttons just say NA. Anybody know what is going on and how to fix it? note: The sound sometimes works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users