• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,195 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

I wanted to remind everyone that this is a project that is independently run by myself, Gr33n & Patches.  We work on it in our free time.  We do not have extremely large chunks of time to invest into it as it is a side indie project for hardcore Aftermath fans.  

When in doubt, take a break if you're feeling burnt out.  We are working away at bringing you the new Arizona map, improved and better than ever.  So sit back, and relax.  The majority of the nasty bugs have been fixed over the last 3 months and we can finally focus on implementing some new stuff to Aftermath.  The goal is now to patch roughly once per month unless insane bugs arise which will give us proper time to test and work on things without feeling heavily rushed.  

The next patch will be the updated map, as well as updated gameplay that comes with it.  It will change the way Aftermath is played.  Curious to see how you guys like it.  

Better that servers are up than nothing am I right guys? 

:)

• Hipax, Raymolfin, Ak2Pop and 7 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha, in development, Indie, side project

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users