Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

Hello it's free go check. ;)

• instanthotmilf, dark42, Dukeh and 3 others like this

#2 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 225 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

Why you killed farmers mickaĂ«l ? You kill this game. Cordially. 

#3 mycka

mycka

Noob Squad

• 78 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

Why you killed farmers mickaĂ«l ? You kill this game. Cordially. 

Is not my fault, i farm too and i see lib staw.

#4 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 722 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

"hey this game is dying, all new people are leaving as soon as we start farming on them for free bambi stuff"

guess why the game never gets new people 

#5 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

That's true. Mycka is an amazing player, and his team is excellent. Otherwise, I'd say that this is just a video where bambi are killing.... but no !

Unfortunately, this is a real problem. Man, as I watched the video, I've just lost my interestin this game, what did they feel like? I was just kidding, but I understand why everybody runs away from your team!

This is too easy for you, but it is impossible for us. This is the most confusing! And this is where we look at, he will eventually kill the game really. This is only the initial problem ... If steam is the game, hell will come out here....

Everyone will hunt beginners ....

You need a system like the other FPS games.....so that each player can develop and enjoy the game without somebody killing them in 1 vs 5... :)

This is just my opinion

• Karti20 likes this

#6 Gear4th

Gear4th

Tour Guide

• 469 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:37 PM

That's true. Mycka is an amazing player, and his team is excellent. Otherwise, I'd say that this is just a video where bambi are killing.... but no !

Unfortunately, this is a real problem. Man, as I watched the video, I've just lost my interestin this game, what did they feel like? I was just kidding, but I understand why everybody runs away from your team!

This is too easy for you, but it is impossible for us. This is the most confusing! And this is where we look at, he will eventually kill the game really. This is only the initial problem ... If steam is the game, hell will come out here....

You need a system like the other FPS games.....so that each player can develop and enjoy the game without somebody killing them in 1 vs 5... :)

This is just my opinion

100% the reason its his fault 100% the reason the game dies

FULL KappKeepo

#7 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

This is just my opinion

Well they had a chance, its still a 1v5.
They didnt lose because they had poor individual skill, they lost because they didnt play togheter at all. He basicly managed to get (kinda) 5 1v1's. Obviously hes better as every one of them, so they lose.

Edited by Dukeh, 01 August 2017 - 05:05 PM.

#8 mycka

mycka

Noob Squad

• 78 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

When steam players coming, just need server novice and 100 hours later regular server.

Edited by mycka, 01 August 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#9 meidy

meidy

Noob Squad

• 56 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

so We can't kill poeple 1v5 because poeple are not good ?

WTF IS THIS OPINION ?

1 v 5 ...

#10 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 225 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:17 PM

Player with more 500h in game should be solo versus 10 ppl overgrouped ! Youhou new meta !

#11 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:04 AM

Cute as you are protecting each other! I do not care about the subject, I have written my opinion and that's all of my part.

You will never find the truth among the lines. Listen to me. You're a machine. Everyone is escaping from you. Seeing the video just deepens the feelings ...

These are just normal players. They might have played for the first time in a team (??). Whatever....

In vain there is a newbie player 500 hours in the game, he is just a student! I see pictures, there are players with 600hr have 6k kills. I have 400 hr in game, but I farming 300 hours of this on the servers and I never played pvp... :) There are many differences between them. Not to mention that team play takes more time....

You do not care, because you play better than everyone else. I understand this! But do not be to explain to us that newbie player will enjoy when playing with friends when somebody kill them 1 vs 5....

So, my opinion is the same. In my opinion I have detailed, there is no question mark.

Edited by roninsaiid, 02 August 2017 - 01:11 AM.

#12 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

Cute as you are protecting each other! I do not care about the subject, I have written my opinion and that's all of my part.

You will never find the truth among the lines. Listen to me. You're a machine. Everyone is escaping from you. Seeing the video just deepens the feelings ...

These are just normal players. They might have played for the first time in a team (??). Whatever....

In vain there is a newbie player 500 hours in the game, he is just a student! I see pictures, there are players with 600hr have 6k kills. I have 400 hr in game, but I farming 300 hours of this on the servers and I never played pvp... :) There are many differences between them. Not to mention that team play takes more time....

You do not care, because you play better than everyone else. I understand this! But do not be to explain to us that newbie player will enjoy when playing with friends when somebody kill them 1 vs 5....

So, my opinion is the same. In my opinion I have detailed, there is no question mark.

Theres nothing to do about it. Its an 'open world sandbox looter shooter' with a small playerbase of veterans.

#13 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 722 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:31 AM

Theres nothing to do about it. Its an 'open world sandbox looter shooter' with a small playerbase of veterans.

veterans of which most of them does NOT understand that they are making this game dead cuz of their "bambi huntings"

• Omega_Iteration likes this

#14 Gear4th

Gear4th

Tour Guide

• 469 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:28 AM

no one is starting aftermath and says i go hunt bambis now. they go in PvP cities made for PvP and fight which group is in the city.

Bambis are people who never got good in FPS games, so Veterans should stop playing Aftermath bcs ot it? well then pop will be even less get this stupid problem u got in ur head out of it. Just cause for example someone has 300 hours in farming and does sometimes PvP and loses its the fault of Veterans? such a bad mindset

Teams in LoL/CSGO when they start f its ESL or any other kind of cups they lose and improve cause they arent autistic flamers and notice if they wanna be good they get good, same goes for every1 else but they do not understand it. also on top if it i bet i have less hours then most of them with around 600hours past the 2 years still they lose.

#15 meidy

meidy

Noob Squad

• 56 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:56 AM

This is crazy.

You think because we kill poeple in the game in the ( 1 v 5 ) we kill the game, you know karti if we are not in the game the game gonna die. you just need to look, some pvp player leave the game and now the game is pretty dead.

You think we say to each other, I'm gonna kill some bambi in staw, that's so funny. But you are wrong, you dind't play the game for say this that. 

So I have a real question KARTI and ronin , What we do wrong for doing poeple leave ? killing them make them leaving the game, so now if I see a guy I'm not killing him because he may be left the game if I do it ? I don't understand how you think and how you play a game. You are not good in a game but you play more than us ...( not karti he is not playing the game ).

I'm just saying, guys it's pathetic to think if we kill poeple they leave, it's not right. The real reason is poeple don't have goal in the game. That's why poeple leave the game. But you don't understand it... you can farm 1000 hours and what what is the goal after ?

if you'r goal is not pvp you're liying seriously. Think about this a little this game is for pvp not farming 2000hours, the game is limitted about that.

Nice video mycka continue like this.

Edited by meidy, 02 August 2017 - 06:59 AM.

• BalgaHUN likes this

#16 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:19 AM

You misunderstood me ! If someone sees your team on the server, he goes through another. This is how 90% of the players are doing so... that's why you have to hunt players. What are we talking about?

We are talking about a newbie player playing against a pro on a server. And he does not come here anymore ...

You're not killing the game. But the system where a new player has to fight against you to evolve ... and this is impossible.

Edited by roninsaiid, 02 August 2017 - 07:22 AM.

#17 meidy

meidy

Noob Squad

• 56 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

You misunderstood me ! If someone sees your team on the server, he goes through another. This is how 90% of the players are doing so... that's why you have to hunt players. What are we talking about?

We are talking about a newbie player playing against a pro on a server. And he does not come here anymore ...

You're not killing the game. But the system where a new player has to fight against you to evolve ... and this is impossible.

No I understand what you said,  there is a big difference betwen us and new player, but I would like to say Farming and run if you see us, not helping .. you never progresse if you do that.

We need to hunt player but we don't hunt bambi like if we check staw we check staw for a team we don't care if it's bambi or good player ( btw there is no pro player in the game.. ), we just check and that's all.

You are all speaking for the newbie new player blabla bla BUT NOONE HERE make something real for helping them, like Tutorial video, give weapons or recruits in your team. Poeple are playing alone because no one is frendly in the game, that's a reason to leave a game, poeple don't know how to lib or the melnar system because no one make tutorial video, that's a reason to leave a game, I continue or poeple understand ... ?

We play as group we get trash. We play alone, we get trash :s so what we said or think or do in the game we gonna be trash ? ( veterant player kill the game bla bla bla, If you think like this, the game gonna die, the game need bambi and veterant player. like in every game)

You have no confidence in you, we just play a game we are not so strong, just one or 2 player in our groupe are good but that's all the rest is Teamplay.

#18 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 227 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

Uhmmm maybe for the group of 5 to not liberate a place where most of the people would go to. Just saying. Also can anyone explain why Strawford HAS 2 helicopter drops at traders den and bimbivale? Also is the helicopter cooldown for the specific ones you used or just all in general?

#19 mycka

mycka

Noob Squad

• 78 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:33 PM

I have 500 hours in the game and i have farm 350 hours in the game xD

It's a game bro just play.

#20 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:50 PM

I finish the conversation. I finish it because I write something and I have to make three other posts to you understand what I'm writing. Each medal has two sides. You just see one side...

So, do you think why no new players are playing? Why do bambi players disappear? ...because did not they see a tutorial video? :D I agree that this is an open world. I also agree that there are few players and who are looking for pvp, they have to kill everyone.

A newbie player is dead by a team. A new player is dead every time he goes out. Do you talk to new players about what they think?  Kill one, and you can not see him more. Because you do not accept it, but that's the way it is!

This is b*llsh*t. Yes, it is. But this is the truth. I do not care ...

So it is a miserable situation. If steam is the game we will be here? When are bambi players running across the street?
You just stand and shoot all. No, they're not sure why they're not playing .... :)

bb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users