• LocationTexas

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

He said he is gonna do it but it hasn't happened yet

#3 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Fresh Meat

• 39 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:40 PM

I think he's not dedicating every living breathing second on the game because there is something called real life he has to deal with and maybe he even spares a bit of time for hobbies, who knows. The patch will come eventually you just have to be patient. I can hardly wait myself but that's just how it is.

• WeirdRicegrain, Karti20 and Kaicho like this

#4 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 227 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:02 PM

Well I do the same with my AM ball memes. Only making them when I have time. Cuz Real life studies...

• Raymolfin likes this

#5 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,196 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:16 PM

The server is up and stable.  We're in no rush.  It's better than being in a broken state and/or offline like it was.  

• Hawett(FreeZby) and Kaicho like this

#6 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 934 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:03 PM

Well Sergey said this game is not able to pay for its own upkeep :/

I qoute Sergey: '5) No, game is not making profit right now. PROFTI - means total revenues minus expenses and % of gross that goes to the people working on it.'

He also said the crowdfunding goals were realistic, and 25k is in fact the price for having a server in one location.
Which is one huge contradiction with what he previously said as after less than 2 months of having the game up and running US servers were implemented. The crowdfunding goal for it was 25K USD. Meaning in less than 2 months the game would've made 25K, since he said the goals were realistic and 25K is the correct price for keeping a server up and running.

So I'm kinda confused here, should we get worried? And is the game doing better or worse as expected? I don't think this game will make 25K a year, meaning it would go offline again once this year has passed.

Edited by Dukeh, 11 August 2017 - 07:10 PM.

#7 williamtoogood

williamtoogood

Fresh Meat

• 19 posts
  • LocationLook down

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:36 AM

Trust me, aftermath will be dead again.

#8 Zeloooh

Zeloooh

Noob Squad

• 69 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland/French

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:51 AM

Well Sergey said this game is not able to pay for its own upkeep :/
I qoute Sergey: '5) No, game is not making profit right now. PROFTI - means total revenues minus expenses and % of gross that goes to the people working on it.'

He also said the crowdfunding goals were realistic, and 25k is in fact the price for having a server in one location.
Which is one huge contradiction with what he previously said as after less than 2 months of having the game up and running US servers were implemented. The crowdfunding goal for it was 25K USD. Meaning in less than 2 months the game would've made 25K, since he said the goals were realistic and 25K is the correct price for keeping a server up and running.

So I'm kinda confused here, should we get worried? And is the game doing better or worse as expected? I don't think this game will make 25K a year, meaning it would go offline again once this year has passed.

+1…

#9 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 934 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

Trust me, aftermath will be dead again.

Well, i'm not saying that.
Theres no way i believe Sergeys crap about the servers costing 25K USD.

Its just him arguing the obvious. And with that making several contradicting statements, again.
Once i pointed out his contradictions the first thing he did was removing my posts and telling me to get off the forums. says alot, doesn't it?

Edited by Dukeh, 12 August 2017 - 08:43 AM.

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#10 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 717 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

Well, i'm not saying that.
Theres no way i believe Sergeys crap about the servers costing 25K USD.

Its just him arguing the obvious. And with that making several contradicting statements, again.
Once i pointed out his contradictions the first thing he did was removing my posts and telling me to get off the forums. says alot, doesn't it?

remember how many servers you had in "sergey""s aftermath" and that you had iteraly no way for people to donate for a game.. except keys..... but no one bought that

#11 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 227 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:20 AM

Weren't there around 8-20 servers in total for EU and US in sergays aftermath?

#12 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 717 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

Weren't there around 8-20 servers in total for EU and US in sergays aftermath?

a bit more than that

+ as i said, aftermath was not really making any money for itself since the donate method and options were just non worth it 

#13 Zeloooh

Zeloooh

Noob Squad

• 69 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland/French

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

remember how many servers you had in "sergey""s aftermath" and that you had iteraly no way for people to donate for a game.. except keys..... but no one bought that

Normal PVP - 16 Server EU 16 Serveur US Veteran PVP - 16 Server EU 16 Server US Legendary Server - 08 EU O8 US And more pve...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users