Case And Keys

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Urmet

Urmet

Noob Squad

• 85 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 11:47 PM

Is there a possibility of cases being droped by zombies in next patch. Dont make them drop that much like in last version of game but. Make some drop. 

I dont know about keys being tradeable because it would make game pay2win. You can sell keys for guns/ammo/meds/armor etc.

I got key from liberation so im asking.

#2 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 227 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

Well I remember artemis needed some way of payment so that's why keys are super rare but cases you must buy

#3 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 934 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

Well I remember artemis needed some way of payment so that's why keys are super rare but cases you must buy

There should be some way to obtain some cosmetics without paying though.

Even if people were to invest a thousand hours, they would still not have a single cosmetic.

#4 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 717 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

There should be some way to obtain some cosmetics without paying though.

Even if people were to invest a thousand hours, they would still not have a single cosmetic.

i already was already thinking about unlocking 4-5 cosmetics to people just for hours played or something but we will see cuz it is always up to dev team, not com devs

• Hawett(FreeZby) likes this

#5 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 934 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

i already was already thinking about unlocking 4-5 cosmetics to people just for hours played or something but we will see cuz it is always up to dev team, not com devs

Or even better. Cosmetics for different achievements. Like X amount of kills, X amount of liberations. They should take some grinding to get.

Edited by Dukeh, 12 August 2017 - 07:19 PM.

• WeirdRicegrain likes this

#6 ChadS

ChadS

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:41 PM

Or even better. Cosmetics for different achievements. Like X amount of kills, X amount of liberations. They should take some grinding to get.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

#7 Urmet

Urmet

Noob Squad

• 85 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

Would even start pvping for that :D

#8 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 227 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:29 AM

The amount of people who would rep farm to get the x amount of kill would increase. Personally in my opinion, people who got their rep emblem like butcher knife through rep farm should be ashamed of themselves.

#9 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 155 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:17 AM

The amount of people who would rep farm to get the x amount of kill would increase. Personally in my opinion, people who got their rep emblem like butcher knife through rep farm should be ashamed of themselves.

+++++That is true that would be a problem it would be abuse of the system  then :/ 

#10 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 717 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:37 AM

+++++That is true that would be a problem it would be abuse of the system  then :/ 

thats why give something for time played would be much better

#11 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 934 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

Well, if they want to sit at sz border for, lets say, 2K kills. Then they can do so. But who would ever want to do that? xD
Normal PvP might even be faster if the servers would be a little bit more populated.

#12 HappyFeet

HappyFeet

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

i think it should be each 1k kills you should get a key and every 500 you get a case

#13 Karti20

Karti20

I can do it! I guess...

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 717 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

i think it should be each 1k kills you should get a key and every 500 you get a case

i can already imagine people doing kill boosts just for that xd

• Raymolfin likes this

#14 Urmet

Urmet

Noob Squad

• 85 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

Maybe just make liberations drop cases aswell for now.

Edited by Urmet, 13 August 2017 - 02:54 PM.

#15 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

I Love Aftermath

• 544 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

The reason why keys drop and cases don't is to encourage people to buy them. It is simple psychology, you have keys, therefore you dont have to buy them too. =  You think you save money, but you really dont.

It worked on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users