• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 167 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:48 AM

Also upgrade the Tree and bushes for people that have high end pcs im tired of looking at blurry tree etc etc 

#22 Hawett(FreeZby)

Hawett(FreeZby)

Survivor

• 279 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:43 PM

i never saw it, since first alpha release, back in the days :(

reinstalled multiple time the game in different computers, still don't see it ingame

in the same time i have the water sound.

i know im not the only one, already read post about this

cfg: (gtx 960 i5 3570k 8gb ram atm)

There's water, for example, near Kosvale.

#23 FreddyMac

FreddyMac

Noob Squad

• 66 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

i never saw it, since first alpha release, back in the days :(

reinstalled multiple time the game in different computers, still don't see it ingame

in the same time i have the water sound.

i know im not the only one, already read post about this

cfg: (gtx 960 i5 3570k 8gb ram atm)

What do you have the water effects setting set to in your options?If it's on lowest the water is hard to see.

#24 GinkOzama

GinkOzama

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts
  • LocationPalermo Italy

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:43 PM

I hope you add new assets regard building like Infestation. Because the current building in aftermath dont send to the players the sensations of "post apocalictic world". I really want to see like destroyed building and bridges.

• ImQuick likes this

#25 Sindesclan

Sindesclan

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:52 PM

I would like to see the ISS walking/running and jumping animations in Aftermath, even though that isn't a very popular thought. 

I  preffer Shattered Skies animations, looks more human, not like ISS or WARZ that were like robots. Idk if is it the same motor but that could be awesome.

#26 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,210 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

I  preffer Shattered Skies animations, looks more human, not like ISS or WARZ that were like robots. Idk if is it the same motor but that could be awesome.

Impossible.  As much as every moron likes to claim 'it's the same' they're not.  Different skeletons and rigs.  Cannot just port stuff over like that.  

• Karti20 likes this

#27 Patchs

Patchs

Lead Artist

• 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

SS and up is different skeleton and different IP. Already stated we cant use anything from them. 

Also with everyone saying its same engine for all these games. No its not the same. The engine is constantly getting updated and changed 

The difference between UE3 when it first came out was a completely different beast then the last release they did of UE3 before discontinuing it. So much was changed and added it.  When you finish a game you get stuck on that one branch of the engine and cant move forward. And cant take content from newer versions and go backwards. Any newer games get the updates till its released and then get stuck on that branch

Would be cool to bust up the buildings more. but that takes alot of time when there is more pressing art matters.

Screenie

e4y2KHG.jpg

• Karti20 and Dukeh like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch teaser, new map, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users