Urchase Of Game Currency

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scorpionn10

scorpionn10

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

Hello  In this letter I want to contact the administration of the  Artemis Aftermath.
I faced a problem, namely with the purchase of game currency.
I have a dollar price on the GC and my variation in the amount of currency purchases differs from others.
 From this it follows that he can buy a legend for 150₽ (Russian rubles) including commission it is about 180₽ rubles, which is 750 = Legendary account.
According to the euro exchange rate of 180₽ rubles is about 3 dollars

Why should I pay  €4 only for 600 GC?
And what's more, I will have to buy a package for €8 for 1250 GC, when they have a package for 1500 cheaper almost in 2 times?

I think their prices are loyal, I ask you to change me for their price lists and for the same variation of GC.

Thank you in advance.

• Duncansr likes this

#2 Remember_my

Remember_my

Survivor

• 179 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hello  In this letter I want to contact the administration of the  Artemis Aftermath.
I have a dollar price on the GC and my variation in the amount of currency purchases differs from others.
 From this it follows that he can buy a legend for 150₽ (Russian rubles) including commission it is about 180₽ rubles, which is 750 = Legendary account.

And what's more, I will have to buy a package for €8 for 1250 GC, when they have a package for 1500 cheaper almost in 2 times?

I think their prices are loyal, I ask you to change me for their price lists and for the same variation of GC.

Thank you in advance.

TELL YOUR NICK NAME

#3 scorpionn10

scorpionn10

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

My nickname is Dont_run_my_love

#4 alexcizs

alexcizs

Fresh Meat

• 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

Thank you in advance.

same here 

According to the euro exchange rate of 180₽ rubles is about 3 dollars= 150 PHP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users