• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 pracuras

pracuras

Fresh Meat

• 16 posts
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:23 AM

these guys totally abused this glitch and this is just wrong messed up and needs to be delt with u can see the chat as to who it was that killed me but here is the group that was in there:

Moouse 

iPlayNith

belgaRJDZ

sinon

and the people in my team saw this 

please do something about this !!!!!!!

here is a video to prove it: here is the link

#2 Tylenexx

Tylenexx

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:19 AM

overgroup?? hahah nice team noob :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#3 Fireh

Fireh

Fresh Meat

• 21 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:26 AM

DSAUDHASFISAHFAS

CRY FKING FAT 

CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

#4 Moouse

Moouse

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

US servers...I was lagged...huuum...u pushing solo...
And abusing with Overgroup. OK 
I never used hacker or something like this. I played this game for 2 years and always trying do a better game...
Bye, 6 guys.

#5 BelgaBack

BelgaBack

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

he problem is not ours if we do not have an SA server.
Complaint with Administrators
And u playing with overgroup ?

#6 Fireh

Fireh

Fresh Meat

• 21 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:28 AM

EU QUE ENSINEI

I LEARN TO THEY

#7 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Survivor

• 215 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:24 AM

Using the "bug" is a cheat as in every game! Anyone who takes advantage of the game's mistakes is the same cheat ...

• BelgaBack likes this

#8 BelgaBack

BelgaBack

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:51 PM

Using the "bug" is a cheat as in every game! Anyone who takes advantage of the game's mistakes is the same cheat ...

It was not a "bug" if we played with ping 400

#9 aNA

aNA

Survivor

• 219 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:34 PM

US servers...I was lagged...huuum...u pushing solo...
And abusing with Overgroup. OK 
I never used hacker or something like this. I played this game for 2 years and always trying do a better game...
Bye, 6 guys.

The sound of weapons comes from left and right side...

• instanthotmilf likes this

#10 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Survivor

• 215 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:31 PM

This high ping it has an interesting effect on some players. This is very interesting to me. If I play with such a ping, I have lagg! Which leads me to die. Luandil said he was playing with 900 ping. WHAT ?! The man has 7,000 killings, with lagg ?! :D This is bullsh***t ..

Passes through the wall, shot behind the wall, and others. She says this is because of the lagg.... :D Please....

This is something again, something that kills the community. I'm not saying they were cheating. But if you have such an impact on game, that would be a huge problem in the future.

Edited by roninsaiid, 29 August 2017 - 11:34 PM.

• instanthotmilf and Moouse like this

#11 Moouse

Moouse

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:26 AM

Este alto ping tem um efeito interessante em alguns jogadores. Isto é muito interessante para mim. Se eu jogar com um ping, eu tenho um lagg! O que me leva a morrer. Luandil disse que estava jogando com 900 ping. O QUE ?! O homem tem 7.000 assassinatos, com lagg? :DIsso é bullsh *** t ..

Passa através da parede, tiro atrás da parede e outros. Ela diz que isso é por causa do lagg .... :DPor favor ....

Isso é algo novamente, algo que mata a comunidade. Não estou dizendo que estavam trapaceando. Mas se você tiver um impacto sobre o jogo, isso seria um grande problema no futuro.

É raro quando estou atrasado, odeio jogar com ping instável porque, assim como eu matei Pracura neste vídeo, eu também posso morrer sem mesmo ver meu inimigo. Para mim, eu estava na frente dele, quando comecei a jogá-lo, "Warning Ping" apareceu e meu jogo pegou, talvez por isso ele tomou essa "Insta kill". Eu já estava morto como ele para ShiiV, ele estava correndo na rua quando ele desapareceu da minha frente e de repente eu tirei uma "insta kill", não tive tempo de reagir ...

Edited by Moouse, 30 August 2017 - 04:28 AM.

#12 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 155 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:16 AM

Playing  with over group does not mean its bad it means your playing with your freinds to make an unstoppable force Basically. Would that not be fun ? it would to me or anyone. You guys are taking everything serious and making ranks of who you think is at the top and who is at the bottom.You need to realize this is a video game. Video games are meant to be fun not filled with ping. IMO they should just release the game to the main regions US Mexico Canada then idk about EU i dont live over there so i dont know what the hell is a country or a state/idk lmao Ping is gonna kill the game when it comes down to it. Aftermath is not the only game, people will eventually get tired of dealing with Ping then when ppl leave that means less income and then when that happens, sadly that means hackers are back and the lasting population will decrease further and further until they shutdown the servers. Little things add up. The reason why it means hackers is because artemis said he needs money for the anticheat and lets say we run out of income then what happens ? its a dead cause and we are back at square one. GL HF and as always take care 

Edited by ChinoPanzon, 30 August 2017 - 06:21 AM.

• Moouse likes this

#13 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Survivor

• 215 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:50 AM

É raro quando estou atrasado, odeio jogar com ping instável porque, assim como eu matei Pracura neste vídeo, eu também posso morrer sem mesmo ver meu inimigo. Para mim, eu estava na frente dele, quando comecei a jogá-lo, "Warning Ping" apareceu e meu jogo pegou, talvez por isso ele tomou essa "Insta kill". Eu já estava morto como ele para ShiiV, ele estava correndo na rua quando ele desapareceu da minha frente e de repente eu tirei uma "insta kill", não tive tempo de reagir ...

I do not speak ork language. Sorry

#14 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 155 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 August 2017 - 04:28 PM

I do not speak ork language. Sorry

Lmao

#15 BelgaBack

BelgaBack

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

The sound of weapons comes from left and right side...

Note:

go to 1:29 min Mouse is paralyzed by lag :D

#16 SINONISSCAREDOFMEX

SINONISSCAREDOFMEX

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

If you think they are gonna get banned your dumb. The game legit has like 20 players lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users