inventory bug hackers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Csodacsulaa

Csodacsulaa

Fresh Meat

• 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:05 PM

I dont get it why the Artemis team is working on a new map, it's not a problem but would be better gettin into the game more, because there is still some bugs that are really annoying. First of all, its rare but happened to me many times, that if i click an item in inventory (click as i would wan't to move it to other slot in inventory) and moving it back where the item actually is in inventory (just because i thinked myself moving it) it just dissapears.. These happened with MEDS and ATTACHMENTS. Secound, the hackers it might be just a stupid think of mine, but as soon as the Artemis team started working on the new map at least started posting pics and posts about it, I started getting into more and more interesting situations, for an axample:guy standing still behind barricade i give him about 6 headshots and a few body hits, and after that he jumps over like nothing happened turns back and killing me in a quarter of a secound. So i think even if he uses large when he is at feetfinger health, he wouldn't stay alive in a normal situation!! :) And i have suspected peoples with ESP as well. I wont say names, but if a moderator could text me, i would like to talk with him, i would tell names and more strange situations. /AS I SAID IT MIGHT BE JUST A STUPID THING OF MINE, so don't get into me with "you are just noob"/ Thanks for reading!!

Edited by Csodacsulaa, 12 September 2017 - 06:10 PM.

#2 Noobrocky

Noobrocky

Tour Guide

• 433 posts
  • LocationNear Luton

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:18 AM

nice info. developers.. please fix this

• Justwels likes this

#3 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 155 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:38 AM

I dont get it why the Artemis team is working on a new map, it's not a problem but would be better gettin into the game more, because there is still some bugs that are really annoying. First of all, its rare but happened to me many times, that if i click an item in inventory (click as i would wan't to move it to other slot in inventory) and moving it back where the item actually is in inventory (just because i thinked myself moving it) it just dissapears.. These happened with MEDS and ATTACHMENTS. Secound, the hackers it might be just a stupid think of mine, but as soon as the Artemis team started working on the new map at least started posting pics and posts about it, I started getting into more and more interesting situations, for an axample:guy standing still behind barricade i give him about 6 headshots and a few body hits, and after that he jumps over like nothing happened turns back and killing me in a quarter of a secound. So i think even if he uses large when he is at feetfinger health, he wouldn't stay alive in a normal situation!! :) And i have suspected peoples with ESP as well. I wont say names, but if a moderator could text me, i would like to talk with him, i would tell names and more strange situations. /AS I SAID IT MIGHT BE JUST A STUPID THING OF MINE, so don't get into me with "you are just noob"/ Thanks for reading!!

First things Artemis will not do anything until you give him a website of the hacks Next thing they are not interesting situations They have bad ping that is all, Even today i went to go pvp loaded 24 bullets into someone and they just didn't die at all and he has like 150 ping he told me so this game is gonna die off of the ping issue if th e Pros do not outweight the cons. They are working on a new map and are fixing bugs at the same time if you read forums you would now this :/ 

#4 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Survivor

• 215 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:39 AM

#1. Sometimes the guns is bug too. The gun did not broken, but you cant shoot. It shows you shooting with your gun, but nothing happens. Outside, it looks like he's not shooting. This has happened to us several times. I shoot and nothing happens. If you change guns, you can solve this problem. But if this happens during pvp ? This is an interesting bug...

#2. M4 murca as katana ?! The other day I saw a guy with a Murca in his hand and used it as katana. As he hit the air, he was katana, judging from the sound. But he held murca in his hand. I've never seen this before ...

I think, this is a funny visual bug, but wtf...

Edited by roninsaiid, 13 September 2017 - 10:41 AM.

#5 ChadS

ChadS

Noob Squad

• 81 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

3:58

• BalgaHUN likes this

#6 khuna

khuna

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:21 PM

3:58

duke you suck dude! you just learned how to play with a shit ton of ping, witch is cheap as f u c k!

#7 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 109 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:01 PM

duke you suck dude! you just learned how to play with a shit ton of ping, witch is cheap as f u c k!

On the upper right side of the screen you can see the FPS not the ping, just sayin. :) 

#8 khuna

khuna

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

On the upper right side of the screen you can see the FPS not the ping, just sayin. :)

yea i know the difference! i have probably been gaming longer then you have been alive. and im a cisco certified network tech so i know alot about ping!

#9 BalgaHUN

BalgaHUN

Noob Squad

• 109 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:20 PM

I'm sorry I can't belive that you are as old as you say. It's enough to check your first comment here. Why do you feel it's necessary calling someone "suck". Why is it better for you? What's your goal with it? That comment only shows me, that you must be a child who did not get enough love.

But if you said the truth then you should have get certification for your dumbness. 

Anyway have you played against Duke? I did. Not so many times, but I did not recognize he is lagging. You should know ping mostly depends on the distance from the servers. As I know Duke is a european player, his ping shouldn't be too high. 

I want from you only to answer the following questions. Why do you think he is lagging? What's the proof of it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inventory bug, hackers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users