Reason For Ban

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HappyFeet

HappyFeet

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

So I figured out why there was a refund for some reason you can’t use Gamestop gift cards because they get refund I’m not sure if that’s your end Artemis or Xsolla but if you can fix that issue that would be great I would like to access my account XD

#2 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,195 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 12:06 AM

Take it up with Xsolla.  I literally have nothing to do with billing.  I simply pay for the servers that host / run the game.  

#3 HappyFeet

HappyFeet

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

I’ll try to contact them again

#4 RanDo v111

RanDo v111

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

Hey, I got banned for the same reason, my williamtoogood acc and this one rando, you can't use starbucks giftcards, i tried to contact them and they said go contact paygarden, and paygarden will say they can't find your giftcard info, so basically you are fucked. That is what i've experienced, they will auto refund if u use giftcards, and u wont get the money on your giftcards.

#5 HappyFeet

HappyFeet

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

see thats what i figured lol paygarden hasnet replyed to me, artemis is there any other way you can think you can help us resolve this? this is what i sent to pay garden 

Jonathon 

Oct 3, 08:51 PDT

hello my name is jon and I play a game called artemis aftermath and I purchased $25 of items with my GameStop gift card threw xsolla and now it was refund by you guys shown below. now I wanna know why you guys refunded my money without my permission because now I am banned from my game and I'm not very happy that you guys just refunded my money with out getting my permission the email I was sent was this-----
We have refunded your purchase number 282587583 from 08/13/2017. Usually it takes 1-3 business days to process the credit. In rare cases, it could take up to 30 days.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Enjoy the Game™, Xsolla Team ------- so if you could please refund my money to the game developer that would be fantastic thanks :) also I don't know if that is the correct gift card I used because I threw it away since I thought my money wasn't going to be refund!

#6 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 155 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

Kinda scared to buy GC because if there is a problem with them refunding it then what if i buy GC and then you ban my acc that already has hundreds of dollars ingame for it ? @artemis 

#7 RanDo v111

RanDo v111

Fresh Meat

• 14 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:56 AM

this is why guys, dont use fucking giftcards. My 2 fucking accounts full of shit is gone because of that, now i quit until it release on steam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users