Cant Connect My Account

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

hello I post this topic because I can not connect to my account aftermath .. saying the password is not correct.
I click on lost password but when I enter my email address I have this message that appears "There is no Aftermath account with that email address."
help me please

• Kennethtat likes this

#2 FreddyMac

FreddyMac

Noob Squad

• 66 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:25 PM

If you're trying to use your old steam account info you will have to make a new account.The old steam accounts got wiped.

#3 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

I play regularly but I have not played for a week and now no way to connect..

#4 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:20 PM

help please

#5 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

up

#6 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

help please!!

#7 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

need help...

#8 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:06 PM

why I still have no answer from artemis since November 3 ???

#9 Pusssssy Hunter

Pusssssy Hunter

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:24 PM

PLEASE HELP ME ARTEMIS. MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED FOR DOUBLE LOGIN. HOW CAN I RETRIEVE MY LEGENDARY ACC PLEASE REPLY TO THIS CONCERN. IVE WASTE SOO MUCH MONEY TO PLAY THIS GAME AND BUY LEGENDARY AND SKINS WTF ? WHY IM A BANNED ? I DONT USE HACKS . PLEASE PLEASE REPLY TO THIS CONCERN

#10 jzedder

jzedder

Fresh Meat

• 17 posts
  • LocationUSA, NM

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

why I still have no answer from artemis since November 3 ???

Maybe you are using the wrong password and when you are trying to select forgot password, you are probably entering the wrong email as well. I know I have multiple emails such as one for personal use and the other for gaming. 

Try to remember your different emails. 

The option forgot my password worked great for me not too long ago.

So this is your problem not Artemises   

#11 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:35 AM

I only have 2 email addresses and each time I try to log in there is always the same message .. There is no Aftermath account with that email address.
I am a regular player I have never had trouble connecting before.
help me please

#12 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 118 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:40 PM

I only have 2 email addresses and each time I try to log in there is always the same message .. There is no Aftermath account with that email address.
I am a regular player I have never had trouble connecting before.
help me please

Also make sure you arent trying to launch the game through the steam launcher, that could also be your problem. 

#13 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

no I do not use steam to start the game ...

#14 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 118 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

If you are indeed using the right launcher then do these steps. Register a new account and use the exact email you want (Case Sensitive). If it says that email has been used go ahead and reset your password through the launcher. If the email hasent been used then you havent set up an in game account properly and that will fix the problem. If the problem still happens after this please tell me more detailed info on the situation. 

#15 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

I created a new account with the address I used and it works .. but the problem is that I lost all of my GI which was full ... and you can get all the elements of my old account?

#16 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 118 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

I created a new account with the address I used and it works .. but the problem is that I lost all of my GI which was full ... and you can get all the elements of my old account?

Sorry man you can't. I believe your problem all along was you were logging in with your old account info from steam. Those were completely different servers so all accounts made with them are gone forever. I lost my GI and legendary status aswell with the switch along with everyone else. Im glad I was able to fix your problem though, have fun!

#17 lamel

lamel

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

thank you but what I do not understand is that my account has not worked when it worked very well ... and the day after the impossible to log me in while my ID were registered (so not possible of this deceive email address or password .. (not to mention steam)
thank you

• TheMilkman likes this

#18 kratosas123

kratosas123

Fresh Meat

• 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:22 AM

Hi i wanted to ask if someone had the 0xc000007b problem and if u had it,how'd u fix it?im getting that problem and i cant remember how to fix it :$

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users