How To Change Currency ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 alexcizs

alexcizs

Fresh Meat

• 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

i have 3 account and  i'am always supporting your game. my main account is in dollars and the other 2 is in euros .. how will i change it i don't mind the conversion from peso to dollar but the conversion of peso to euro is a bit to high if you don't mind can you kindly tell me how to change it .. 

and one more . how come this thread . they get it much cheaper . if possible make my currency to ruble coz peso to ruble is cheaper than peso to dollar.  so i can support your game much more and my friend to i own a computer rental or you may call internet cafe .

Hello  In this letter I want to contact the administration of the  Artemis Aftermath.
I faced a problem, namely with the purchase of game currency.
I have a dollar price on the GC and my variation in the amount of currency purchases differs from others.
 From this it follows that he can buy a legend for 150₽ (Russian rubles) including commission it is about 180₽ rubles, which is 750 = Legendary account.
According to the euro exchange rate of 180₽ rubles is about 3 dollars

Why should I pay  €4 only for 600 GC?
And what's more, I will have to buy a package for €8 for 1250 GC, when they have a package for 1500 cheaper almost in 2 times?

I think their prices are loyal, I ask you to change me for their price lists and for the same variation of GC.

Thank you in advance.

but either of the 2 is fine with me just not in euros .. just to note if the conversion is cheaper we can buy more and other players  of my shop can contribute too.

#2 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 234 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

Lmao wish i knew about this i already spent around 400 USD but whatever.

#3 alexcizs

alexcizs

Fresh Meat

• 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:52 AM

just tell us how to change currency even its in dollar FINE with me .. but please do make the exchange rate fair some are getting the g.c for cheaper price .. php to other currency is to high whynot make it same to all where they live as you can see there are to many filipinos playing this game some of my player we are from romeros and many of us got legend 

#4 WildOstin

WildOstin

Fresh Meat

• 9 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

change me too nick on game WildOstin from Russian.

#5 alexcizs

alexcizs

Fresh Meat

• 18 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

no one seems to care :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users