• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:41 AM

M4: Widely used by different branches of the United States Military, the M4 Carbine is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle. Taking 5.56 Ammunition, this rifle is the perfect choice for both accuracy and reliability in any conflict situation.

Bizon: This close range SMG was created and issued to Federal Security Servicemen in Russia intended for Counter-Terrorism operations. It packs a punch at close range and with its 64 round mag, it's the perfect choice for eliminating groups of infected with ease.

MpX: The MPX is one of the most widely used submachine guns in the world, being used by numerous military, law enforcement, and security organization groups. Due to its low cost and easy to conceal and maintain design, it was also a popular civilian defense option before the outbreak got out of control.

Masada: The Masada assault rifle was developed as a private venture initially intended to enhance features of the M16 rifle. It is a gas operated rifle with a higher fire rate then most other assault rifles. Chambered in 5.56 ammunition, its the ideal rifle for close to mid range confrontations. 

M16: The M16 rifle is the most commonly used assault rifle in the United States Military. Being used in over 18 wars shows this rifles true power and adaptability in any combat scenario. Using 5.56 mm rounds, this firearm is an excellent choice for confrontation with the infected or other survivors.

G36: The G36 is a gas-operated battle rifle in service as the main rifle by the German military. Many rifles were also created for NATO making it a common sight among the infected zones. The G36 has a reputation among survivors for having a good damage and range output in combat, making it a popular choice for offensive and defensive situations. 

556: The 556 is a widely manufactured rifle mainly used by the Swiss armed forces. There's probably a good reason why Switzerland never gets invaded, and this rifles part of it. Combining accuracy, damage, and reliability, this rifle is a jack of all trades. 

These were fun to make and as I play and find more guns that need proper descriptions I will type them here and hopefully they can be used! Ill Continue to add both gun descriptions and other item descriptions as I find them in game and write them down.

Edited by TheMilkman, 12 January 2018 - 08:58 PM.

• Artemis Knives, Havi, StarGeneral and 1 other like this

#2 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,279 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

Sounds good.  You write them, I'll put them in.  The community is welcome to help with any items.  Just make it easy for me to update and I'll do it.  

Gotta remember that this game is HUGE at this point with many moving parts.  It's too big for me to handle alone so the more you guys can help the better!  

• StarGeneral, ChinoPanzon and TheMilkman like this

#3 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

Sounds good.  You write them, I'll put them in.  The community is welcome to help with any items.  Just make it easy for me to update and I'll do it.  

Gotta remember that this game is HUGE at this point with many moving parts.  It's too big for me to handle alone so the more you guys can help the better!  

Will Do. I'm about to add 3 more for ya. Happy to Help  ;) Also what do you mean by make them easy for me to get. Are they fine as they are now or do you need them setup a diffrent way?

Edited by TheMilkman, 05 January 2018 - 01:10 AM.

#4 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,279 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:11 AM

Will Do. I'm about to add 3 more for ya. Happy to Help  ;) Also what do you mean by make them easy for me to get. Are they fine as they are now or do you need them setup a diffrent way?

They're fine as is.  Just need name of the gun that you want changed and I'll do it.  

• TheMilkman likes this

#5 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,279 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:09 AM

updated to yours for the patch. 

• TheMilkman likes this

#6 StarGeneral

StarGeneral

Fresh Meat

• 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:16 PM

There is a typo in the first description for the M4: "Taking 5.56 Ammunition, this rifle is the perfect choice for both accuracy and reliability *in any conflict situation.

• TheMilkman likes this

#7 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:58 PM

There is a typo in the first description for the M4: "Taking 5.56 Ammunition, this rifle is the perfect choice for both accuracy and reliability *in any conflict situation.

*Fixed :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Descriptions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users