Good Times!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lichluv

Lichluv

Fresh Meat

• 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Hey y'all, my names Chris, some may know me by my old name Chrixx. It's good to see Aftermath up and running again, deserves much better from what it's been through. I've had some of my most competitive and fun gaming memories on this game, so you can imagine when I heard it was shutting down a while ago, that I - like others - was a bit upset. Nonetheless, it's great to see it back.

Just recently started playing again, but this throwback to being a noob's got me reminiscing and feeling nostalgic as hell, so I'm here to ask you guys: What was you all's best memories/experiences on Aftermath?

I remember the biggest fight me and my team ever had, right near the central safezone on Pinetop used to be. Me, ToeTagz, Imtohardtodie, Lazyboy, going against Guillermo and his team, can't remember all of their names. It must have lasted about 30 minutes, we'd kill someone, then another - then we'd die. Great trades, great fights. Of course, we had to watch for the safezone campers and all when going back for our gear. Regardless, it was one of those moments that shaped the game of Aftermath for me. Playing against good guys like Jesta and Greed also, the challenge, ya'know? What about you guys?

Edited by Lichluv, 05 January 2018 - 04:27 PM.

• Bogidnhom and Charleshes like this

#2 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:49 PM

I remember the 3rd day Aftermath came back up online, right after ranting that the game wasen't very solo friendly and that groups were overpowerd, I somehow managed to 1v5 a group in the back alleys of Strawford. Even though I played long before for many hours that moment in a relatively newer stage of Aftermath will always be my favorite.

#3 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:37 PM

Hello Crixx, I never saw ToeTagz, or Imtoohard playing this game since it relaunched? Is that clan complete gone? I played with Rhino, and his people for a while, but other than that, a whole clan gone basically. Or maybe they changed names. But I doubt it. 

#4 jzedder

jzedder

Fresh Meat

• 17 posts
  • LocationUSA, NM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

Yeah the old aftermath was the bomb, 

I really miss the original Arizona map, the servers that were 150/150 people on there, the bases I would also miss. 

I will also miss, hunting for keys on regular pvp servers. 

Also who won't forget these awesome safezone battles we had.

I kind of miss the stashes as they would help you out for when you die and respawn you always have something to protect yourself with. 

But mostly MY TEAM, we would raid everyone we saw or anyone who was in our way. Good memories to people from my team goes to Rhino, Untouchublee, Ranger Rick, Enzo Shi, Coldmoscow,  whitefang3000, Instantplaya, whitedemon, jprodigy, librynt, AL14HMED, and more, just dont remember the names, sorry if I misspell them. They will always be in my memories :'( 

We still chat through teamspeak and steam though. 

Also big thanks goes to TheDuke; he made a video that brought tears to my eyes when he made this video. Duke has some great video editing skills. >>> 

#5 Lichluv

Lichluv

Fresh Meat

• 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

Yeah the old aftermath was the bomb, 

I really miss the original Arizona map, the servers that were 150/150 people on there, the bases I would also miss. 

I will also miss, hunting for keys on regular pvp servers. 

Also who won't forget these awesome safezone battles we had.

I kind of miss the stashes as they would help you out for when you die and respawn you always have something to protect yourself with. 

But mostly MY TEAM, we would raid everyone we saw or anyone who was in our way. Good memories to people from my team goes to Rhino, Untouchublee, Ranger Rick, Enzo Shi, Coldmoscow,  whitefang3000, Instantplaya, whitedemon, jprodigy, librynt, AL14HMED, and more, just dont remember the names, sorry if I misspell them. They will always be in my memories :'( 

We still chat through teamspeak and steam though. 

Also big thanks goes to TheDuke; he made a video that brought tears to my eyes when he made this video. Duke has some great video editing skills. >>> 

Fun fact, everyone from that team broke off from our clan, especially Jprods snake ass, but it was fun while it lasted. Tell them I said they all still suck ass for the lols. Can't remember how many times I 1v3'd Jprod, Whitefang and King_Cheese.. Lol Good times man, good times.

• jzedder likes this

#6 jzedder

jzedder

Fresh Meat

• 17 posts
  • LocationUSA, NM

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:13 PM

Fun fact, everyone from that team broke off from our clan, especially Jprods snake ass, but it was fun while it lasted. Tell them I said they all still suck ass for the lols. Can't remember how many times I 1v3'd Jprod, Whitefang and King_Cheese.. Lol Good times man, good times.

Ahaha will do, yeah there was huge team until everyone broke off to smaller teams. I remember that. Also LazyBoy used to be on the team but he left, then Rhino banned him from the team because he would dupe keys. He later on got banned from the game as well. 

#7 EnzoShiV2

EnzoShiV2

Fresh Meat

• 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:15 AM

Rumors has it, Enzoshi is still recking ass in games, but in pubg, pm me if still wanna reck ass in pubg

#8 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:31 PM

What was the name of an older dude that played with ToeTagz, Lazyboy3, Al14hmed and that team, I remember playing with him, all I remember was that he had a voice like he drank 3 bottles of whiskey a day and he had a knitted sweater skin when nobody did. Was it like captain something, liutenant something, I don't know.. 

#9 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

Lt. Bryant, just remembered! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users