• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

Alright, I was thinking how about we have a system similar to CSGO's overwatch. It would work like this, once you have (Number of hours decided by dev) and as a second barrier you must've spent (Amount of money) on game with either legendary or cosmetic purchases you can gain access to an overwatch mode on the main menu. People can report names and the names are saved. You can then click *Spectate on the overwatch menu and you spectate the suspected cheater for a couple min then it kicks you out and you can decide if he's cheating or not. If you decide he is this gets #1 priority with the devs and they see it very quick. This would be a pain in the ass to code and would take funds however but I see this as a solution if we could make it work with proper funding in the future. 

• ChinoPanzon, Marko2541 and MicQru like this

#2 MicQru

MicQru

Noob Squad

• 62 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

Good idea!:)

• TheMilkman likes this

#3 MaZe

MaZe

Noob Squad

• 58 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

Nah, it doesnt work that way in this game.

#4 iTexx

iTexx

Noob Squad

• 140 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Dude that makes no sense then People like Jamie will say everyone is cheating cuz they dropp him with like 3 Bullets... Bro pls first think than write something which makes no sense..

#5 JoinCZ

JoinCZ

Noob Squad

• 59 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

I think banning their HW is the solution. Idk why devs are banning only accounts when they are not able to identify the current cheats. It is more than clear that people with cheats will create other accounts. And it is happening, that's why even after 2 ban waves is the game filled with cheaters ...

#6 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

Dude that makes no sense then People like Jamie will say everyone is cheating cuz they dropp him with like 3 Bullets... Bro pls first think than write something which makes no sense..

Just wanted to share a creative idea  :unsure:.

I think banning their HW is the solution. Idk why devs are banning only accounts when they are not able to identify the current cheats. It is more than clear that people with cheats will create other accounts. And it is happening, that's why even after 2 ban waves is the game filled with cheaters ...

That would be the best solution but still, more cheaters will always come and with a free to play game it'll always be bad. Imagine when steam release comes and we only have Artemis and Gr33n to manually find and ban cheaters among thousands of active players?

Edited by TheMilkman, 06 January 2018 - 10:09 PM.

#7 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:39 PM

Just need to anticheat upgrade...... dont make any stupid things... :)

#8 Zombie Bob

Zombie Bob

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:07 PM

Hardware bans are not as usefull as all people think. Its just against kids with no clue. Cheating is an overall problem .

But an automatic system banning people that have running that hax.exe is easy possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users