• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 08 January 2018 - 03:59 AM

I don't know if this is an intended game mechanic but if it is its REALLY annoying. Me and my 2 buddies had it so that there was a giant war outside of the SZ and we would run out to shoot at a group of 3 and the second we hit them they had 2 friends inside of the SZ boundaries that would snipe us and we couldent even do anything about them. This should get fixed because they were exploiting it getting so much loot while the 2 snipers were unkillable 

#2 iTexx

iTexx

Noob Squad

• 140 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

My gosh, can you stop doing useless Topics? Stop cry and use the Helicopter and tp to bamb.. Artemis will fix this on the new Map he already said and pls Stop open so much Topics in the forum everyday I see that you're opening like 20 Topics this is kinda annoying tho.

• Karti20 and ZM_hatz like this

#3 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 05:51 AM

Why is my activity annoying? Why is me wanting to make the game better annoying? I have Pnemonia right now and dont have any other games to play so fuck it ill try and make this one better. I dont get why that concerns/bugs you so much.

#4 Teddybear333

Teddybear333

Fresh Meat

• 11 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

It was intended as a game mechanic to reward players who go for +rep and are the "good" guys instead of going bandit every time. It is a disadvantage for bandit players because they can get killed by these +rank players out of the safezone. Maybe you should consider going +rep instead of -rep because if a + guy kills a +guy it gives him -rep. It is annoying... DEAL WITH IT, and btw you should make it a suggestion not a:"fix this shit because I don't like it" post. :) nice video on how to loot btw, a bit too much shittalk tho :)

• TheMilkman likes this

#5 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

Thank you for the input. Ill put less shittalk in the newer vids. I just personally think this is getting exploited and not used properly as “Oh someone thats a bandit enterd SZ get him”.

#6 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 08 January 2018 - 09:58 PM

It was intended as a game mechanic to reward players who go for +rep and are the "good" guys instead of going bandit every time. It is a disadvantage for bandit players because they can get killed by these +rank players out of the safezone. Maybe you should consider going +rep instead of -rep because if a + guy kills a +guy it gives him -rep. It is annoying... DEAL WITH IT, and btw you should make it a suggestion not a:"fix this shit because I don't like it" post. :) nice video on how to loot btw, a bit too much shittalk tho :)

Positive and negative rep does not affect anything right now. Agressors can be shot from out of safezone, if you're not an agressor theres no problem. Artemis fixed that a while ago.

#7 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:27 AM

Positive and negative rep does not affect anything right now. Agressors can be shot from out of safezone, if you're not an agressor theres no problem. Artemis fixed that a while ago.

Thats the problem. All these massive fun pvp fights happen on the edge of the SZ and you have 5 year olds with their Kingpin Masadas just shooting out at people for fun just to ruin their pvp experiance. It provides NO benefit to them other then making a hard time for the other players

#8 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

Thats the problem. All these massive fun pvp fights happen on the edge of the SZ and you have 5 year olds with their Kingpin Masadas just shooting out at people for fun just to ruin their pvp experiance. It provides NO benefit to them other then making a hard time for the other players

Safezone PvP is the worst kind of PvP.
Just a bunch of bambis rushing for the loot.
People should avoid it and just TP.
Luckely Artemis will have the issue dealt with in the new patch.
  • Kreshne likes this

#9 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

If you don't like to pvp at sz then don't, use a heli like iTexx said. You're not the only one like that, if you become an aggressor then it's your own risk. There are almost everyone at sz pvp who shoot down aggressors like you from sz, not just one team. I get killed from sz as well and I'm not complaining, it gives me more practice with using my meds and barricades. It creates a challenge which I enjoy quite often. If sz pvp get patched, well then no big deal, there might be other new things to enjoy more in the new map.    

Edited by mark_belarus, 10 January 2018 - 10:31 PM.

#10 BadCFM

BadCFM

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

ohh great, just another farmer complaining..... 

WAH WAH WAH 

#11 Zombie Bob

Zombie Bob

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:25 AM

Do you now da wae?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users