Pls Pls Pls

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 till__life

till__life

Fresh Meat

• 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

hey dudes,as u guys know there is so many cheater in game so can we just make pvp in vetern server?what's wrong with that server it's always empty...

• mark_belarus likes this

#2 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:57 PM

I think its best that everyone just takes a break untill they update the game.
Clearly there is no point in playing right now.

• ZM_hatz likes this

#3 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,279 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:11 PM

I think a lot of you are over reacting but I suggest you simply take a break as Duke said.  Our anticheat hasn't even needed to be updated to deal with this, it's a free game and players continue to get flagged for cheating and banned. 

I suggest you play on the Veteran servers instead of ones where anyone can make a new account and join.  It's simply more logical to play on the veteran server.  

Gr33n handles the Anticheat.  He's doing a fine job.  

Welcome to free-to-play FPS games

#4 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:51 PM

Sometimes it just takes time to ban certain guy, but they are back next moment. 

I think it is funny how people complain about cheaters and still play on normal servers with 1 or 2 "pro" bambies. 

Just veteran/leggy servers and no worries. 

#5 Greedz

Greedz

Noob Squad

• 50 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:36 PM

Yo artemis! Can't you make like a phone number registration or something? Anyway....MAKE THIS GAME PAID. 10-15 euros or something depending on the country etc etc....and the game will boom! You could even go lower....5 euros or something.

• pipya likes this

#6 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Survivor

• 234 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:01 AM

Yo artemis! Can't you make like a phone number registration or something? Anyway....MAKE THIS GAME PAID. 10-15 euros or something depending on the country etc etc....and the game will boom! You could even go lower....5 euros or something.

I like it but most players can't pay that for instance in other countries where they can not get their hands on a credit card or a paypal easily. Some of the players base will be gone. They have already said their ideas on this(players) its just gonna be annoying to see them posting their opinion again and then argue about it. I hope a dev can answer this one.

#7 BadCFM

BadCFM

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:06 AM

I agree, I would love to play on veteran servers more often but not as many people play on there. 

How about make that so that people who just made an account should go like through a warm up, like bambie warm up and then after like 10 hours or so they would be able to join regular servers.  

#8 Zombie Bob

Zombie Bob

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:12 AM

Easy as hell . Veteran NEEDS 200 kills. Then you re hard enough to pvp like a veteran. And cheaters should be detected After 200 unlegit kills

#9 SexySonaBuvelle

SexySonaBuvelle

Tour Guide

• 344 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:24 AM

ive yet to find a single person :\

where is the pvp locations?

#10 gdk

gdk

Fresh Meat

• 25 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:42 AM

the right thing is to make all the veteran servers and leave 1 for beginners, therefore the cheats will not be able to disrupt our game.

#11 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

Lead Design

• ADMIN
  • 667,279 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:47 AM

Um.  It's up to you guys to play on the veteran servers.  Complaining they aren't populated enough is... your own problem. 

Play on them and populate them? 

• Dukeh likes this

#12 Greedz

Greedz

Noob Squad

• 50 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:32 AM

Loled. Oh well.... Guess it's all our fault for playing with hackers. KAPPA.

• pipya and roninsaiid like this

#13 MaZe

MaZe

Noob Squad

• 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:42 AM

If u think we are losing some player database if it is a paid game, to those who paid for the game, they will have a better experience playing at this game, now just depends of artemis if he wants more player or make a better game with less cheater.

#14 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 112 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:18 AM

I hope the map update is soon  :(. If It was REALLY close to patching on Christmas i'm worried that some big bug popped up or something delaying it.

#15 Ricardofup

Ricardofup

Fresh Meat

• 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

Последние новости здесь http://mybiysk.ru/

#16 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:02 AM

I am not surprised.... :D These are not answers, these are empty words.... :) Nothing will change, we will accept it.... :D

"If you play the game, that's your problem"

comedy game...

Let's go guys ..... PVE server

Edited by roninsaiid, 11 January 2018 - 11:06 AM.

• pipya likes this

#17 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:16 PM

I like it but most players can't pay that for instance in other countries where they can not get their hands on a credit card or a paypal easily. Some of the players base will be gone. They have already said their ideas on this(players) its just gonna be annoying to see them posting their opinion again and then argue about it. I hope a dev can answer this one.

Its not about losing people in the current playerbase. Its about trying to give people good incentive to try the game.
People got steam all over the world and anyone with a computer will also be capable of paying for online games. Thats not the issue.

For anyone interested in the discussion: http://forum.willyou...10-for-account/

Edited by Dukeh, 11 January 2018 - 01:19 PM.

#18 Greedz

Greedz

Noob Squad

• 50 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

Make the game paid! All these broke boys should go Tetris. :D 

#19 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:36 PM

Its not about losing people in the current playerbase. Its about trying to give people good incentive to try the game.
People got steam all over the world and anyone with a computer will also be capable of paying for online games. Thats not the issue.

For anyone interested in the discussion: http://forum.willyou...10-for-account/

This does not change the fact that it needs a hackshield.

• pipya likes this

#20 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

This does not change the fact that it needs a hackshield.

Did i ever say they should stop working on keeping cheaters out?
I believe thats the most important thing and should always be ontop of their agenda.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users