• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:42 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I miss the bases like crazy. I'm thinking why not create a server where the full Arizona map exists and be able to build bases, and to make it even more survival remove the safezones on that server just like pinetop (optional). 

I see the pinetop server is up, but I see only 2 people on there, the most I ever saw on that server were 6 people. So why not remove the pinetop server and replace it with the full Arizona map where you can also build bases and survive.  

I understand some people have potato computers but they don't have to join that server if bases ruin their FPS. 

Like I said, only one server and then see how it goes, maybe replace it with the pinetop, or the PVE beginner because I barley see people on those. 

Something to think about? Who's with me? 

Some vids:

Those good old days...

I also remember I used love fighting at my teams base during pvp, because only my team knew the secret paths were, example at 18:23

Bonus on bases :))

Still a mystery on who built that old base. (PS I remember I scavenged all the aftermath servers looking for that base with no luck)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQQl99BnNc 

Thanks for reading  :) Comment any suggestions))

• ChinoPanzon likes this

#2 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 170 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:49 PM

Sorry if it is off topic, but I think Pinetop would be much more populated, just if we had liberations back in every city. 

I know at least 20 people that said they would go there if that happened. Just Craig is boring. 

• mark_belarus likes this

#3 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:58 PM

Sorry if it is off topic, but I think Pinetop would be much more populated, just if we had liberations back in every city. 

I know at least 20 people that said they would go there if that happened. Just Craig is boring. 

Make it 21 people, I would be playing on pinetop more often as well myself if the liberations were available. But I guess what happened, has happened. But to all honesty I would take bases and the original Arizona map over the original Pinetop. I know a TON of people who quit Aftermath because Arizona was removed.  

Edited by mark_belarus, 10 January 2018 - 10:02 PM.

#4 hahaoki

hahaoki

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:31 PM

i miss the bases so much!!!!!!!

the old aftermath was the best!

• jzedder and mark_belarus like this

#5 jzedder

jzedder

Fresh Meat

• 17 posts
  • LocationUSA, NM

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I miss the bases like crazy. I'm thinking why not create a server where the full Arizona map exists and be able to build bases, and to make it even more survival remove the safezones on that server just like pinetop (optional). 

I see the pinetop server is up, but I see only 2 people on there, the most I ever saw on that server were 6 people. So why not remove the pinetop server and replace it with the full Arizona map where you can also build bases and survive.  

I understand some people have potato computers but they don't have to join that server if bases ruin their FPS. 

Like I said, only one server and then see how it goes, maybe replace it with the pinetop, or the PVE beginner because I barley see people on those. 

Something to think about? Who's with me? 

Some vids:

Those good old days...

I also remember I used love fighting at my teams base during pvp, because only my team knew the secret paths were, example at 18:23

Bonus on bases :))

Still a mystery on who built that old base. (PS I remember I scavenged all the aftermath servers looking for that base with no luck)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXQQl99BnNc 

Thanks for reading  :) Comment any suggestions))

I agree, good idea!

Only I think removing safe zones from that server won't be necessary.  

#6 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:45 PM

I agree, good idea!

Only I think removing safe zones from that server won't be necessary.  

Well I did say it could be optional.... 

But what I thought is that it would create great survival on that server if you only rely on whats in your base inventory and the cities around you. And if you would like to stash some items in the sz GI, you would have to rejoin a regular server and run back to sz with a risk of being killed and get your items stolen. In my opinion it would create good survival and get some pleasure from adrenaline.   

#7 Koromeister

Koromeister

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Bases must return.... first thing i checked when i loged in was to build a base but i was sad it dint exist anymore.... also a nice adition will be zombies atacking your base from time to time and you should defend it...use traps,baricades or just a bigass sniper tower and your mad aiming skills

#8 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:19 AM

Bases must return.... first thing i checked when i loged in was to build a base but i was sad it dint exist anymore.... also a nice adition will be zombies atacking your base from time to time and you should defend it...use traps,baricades or just a bigass sniper tower and your mad aiming skills

Ohhh heck yeah!!!! didn't think about that! That would be awesome! 

But they can attack only if you're there... 

Edited by mark_belarus, 11 January 2018 - 12:24 AM.

• Koromeister likes this

#9 Koromeister

Koromeister

Fresh Meat

• 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:42 AM

yes they can atack only when you are on the base or at least close... and there will be something like a notification ''your base is under atack. protect it''... it can also be added as a daily quest since the devs metioned thinks like quests will be added

#10 BadCFM

BadCFM

Fresh Meat

• NEW USER
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

I'm an old Aftermath veteran, been playing since day 1. I don't play it as often anymore because of hackers and alot of map changes in a negative way. I used play with Miniscozzie a while back in the good days. And just decided to join the forums so I can be a part of the community. Yes I totally agree, we need bases, not everyone have potato computers you know, I don't think its a reason to remove bases because of lags was a good idea. I totally agree, lets make a server where you can build bases, make it more survival... 

I'm 100% in on this...........

#BringBackTheBases 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bases., base, arizona

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users