Updates And Where To Find Them.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zombie Bob

Zombie Bob

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

Hello people. No i dont complain about the waiting time on the patch, but I have a seriously question:
We had the promise for 1 Server year. Well Overall in April it ends. What's gona happen?
Is that year gona get extended with the Patch aka New game Name and Steam release. Artemis what's the plan?

Edited by Zombie Bob, 11 January 2018 - 01:37 AM.

• pipya and Dukeh like this

#2 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

I assume he pays for the servers monthly, and I'm pretty sure theres still enough money to keep them up and running for a while.
But its a good question. Especially since Sergey is still involved in the financial part.

#3 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:07 PM

As much as I know, Sergey told he would pay for the full year running the game. 

But then it was up to us to buy legendary and skins to help the game running, so I was under the impression that Sergey didn't keep his word. 

Not fully informed, but I think as long as enough of us keeps buying legendary and supporting it can go on. 

And there is more players looting on legendary than ever. 

#4 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

As much as I know, Sergey told he would pay for the full year running the game. 

But then it was up to us to buy legendary and skins to help the game running, so I was under the impression that Sergey didn't keep his word. 

Not fully informed, but I think as long as enough of us keeps buying legendary and supporting it can go on. 

And there is more players looting on legendary than ever. 

Right, i forgot he said that. That means there should be plenty of money left to keep the game up and running.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users