Are We Doing Enough? Your Thoughts.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lichluv

Lichluv

Fresh Meat

• 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

Lately, there's been a(n) "epidemic" of hackers. This is a fact. It is also a objective truth, that the admins of this game are attempting to handle this problem to the best of their abilities, regardless of how seemingly lackadaisical their efforts may be.

So, the question is raised: Are we doing enough?

As a community of "Hardcore Aftermath fans", it is obvious that we love this game and everything it has to offer, otherwise the Dev team wouldn't have brought it back. As a community, it is also out responsibility to ensure that we work closely together with each other, to help propel the game to it's previous state - without the hackers of course. As a community, it is our obligation(s) to do as much as we can, whenever we can, in the name of progression. As a community, we are dependent on each other for our experiences and memories when playing this game. As a family of Aftermath, we are responsible for each others happiness and discomfort, hate and love, anger and frustration - everything that goes along with it. 

Are WE doing enough as a community to stop this influx? This plague? 

Stand together, don't encourage this infestation, encourage unity, camaraderie, and fair play. I know some of you get frustrated and may encourage it at times, but, don't. Don't ruin it for yourselves, and for others. 

What can we do to stop this problem from hurting us as a family?

• Michaelneite likes this

#2 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 165 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:11 PM

That is a good question. 

Won't comment too much, but it seems some teams continue to play on normal servers with some "pro" bambies that kill everyone. 
Which makes me think they are idiots that care more about gear they take than the overall fun this game provides by playing it legit. 

#3 JoinCZ

JoinCZ

Noob Squad

• 59 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

The first time I tried Aftermath was at 26th of September 2015. Since then I am a big fan but do you know how mad all of us are when all of us gather up (our team consist of people from many different countries) and we can't play because the servers are floated with cheaters? No point to fight at veteran because cheaters have a veteran badge, 3 of my teammates bought legendary to fight there and guess what, cheaters are even on legendary. I don't feel like they are banning someone because I see the same names constantly playing for weeks...

Edited by JoinCZ, 11 January 2018 - 06:12 PM.

#4 roninsaiid

roninsaiid

Tour Guide

• 305 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:25 PM

You can not do anything. We are waiting for the new map, but why? Does this change something? I do not understand the relationship between the two. Hackers vs. new map :) I would rather play without cheaters, the new map would not be ready in this decade.....

The admins deal with completely unnecessary things, instead of having to spend their time on serious problems.
There have been many changes that have caused the players to leave. I never understood that. Is this good for us? I think not...

Okay, there's a new map. But it would be nice if we could play the game! It has been waiting for a new map for half a year and the game becomes more uncomfortable ....  and the answer is just that: "new map"

please....

Edited by roninsaiid, 11 January 2018 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users