• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

I was, thinking. Why not return the very old stashes. If you are a true Aftermath veteran, then you might remember having small and large stash chest. Why not return those but lets not put them in the drops.

~~~Here is what I'm talking about~~~ 

#2 Zombie Bob

Zombie Bob

Fresh Meat

• 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:34 PM

Nobody NEEDS this. We fought for old libs to not get that shit back

#3 HGHG

HGHG

Noob Squad

• 91 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:02 AM

Its soo much more satisfying seeing a rare item in the distance on the ground than seeing a box that could be anything and then opening a rare item, Atleast for me.

I do agree that they could be used for something tho, since they are working in the game.

I only have a problem with them if they make some items only spawn in the stashes and not directly on the ground anymore.

I feel this way about poi spawns aswell right now btw. I love the concept of the poi spawns but would highly prefer just the item on the ground.

• mark_belarus likes this

#4 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:33 AM

Nobody NEEDS this. We fought for old libs to not get that shit back

They wont be in liberations, they will just spawn in random places. I said NOT to put them in libs

#5 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:58 AM

NO. And TRUE Aftermath vets wont remember that at all. Those were added later into the games life and it was horrible. Its not fair in the slightest some dude can run into a building and get a Gold Loot box and then get shot and still have it. Much better if he runs into a building, finds a rare item and gets shot and it stolen. The boxes made things complicated and were a clusterfuck when they were added. They are unnecessary 

#6 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 163 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

I wasn't a fan of the boxes as well. You kill a guy, and then he sneaks up on you like a little bitch with a shotgun and drops you. 

• TheMilkman likes this

#7 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:37 AM

NO. And TRUE Aftermath vets wont remember that at all. Those were added later into the games life and it was horrible. Its not fair in the slightest some dude can run into a building and get a Gold Loot box and then get shot and still have it. Much better if he runs into a building, finds a rare item and gets shot and it stolen. The boxes made things complicated and were a clusterfuck when they were added. They are unnecessary 

Its obvious you're not a true VET, I meant stashboxes that were the very first of like the first day of Aftermath 3 years ago, it wasn't even called Romeros Aftermath, it was just called Aftermath and there were only 2 types of stashes, a small and a large and thats all. 

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Survival

Diamond 

Trick or treat

9mm

shotgun stashes was all BS i agree on that.

I'm only talking about the small and large stashboxes, watch the vid. I agree lets make them drop on death type deal. 

Edited by mark_belarus, 12 January 2018 - 04:54 AM.

#8 till__life

till__life

Fresh Meat

• 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:25 AM

go check the old posts,we have talked about this topic,no more stash in game

#9 Remember_my

Remember_my

Survivor

• 179 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

I was, thinking. Why not return the very old stashes. If you are a true Aftermath veteran, then you might remember having small and large stash chest. Why not return those but lets not put them in the drops.

~~~Here is what I'm talking about~~~ 

omg...  pls close this forum, and go to sleep.

• Kreshne likes this

#10 iTexx

iTexx

Noob Squad

• 140 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:16 AM

Go sabiray kartoschku

• ZM_hatz likes this

#11 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:54 AM

Its obvious you're not a true VET, I meant stashboxes that were the very first of like the first day of Aftermath 3 years ago, it wasn't even called Romeros Aftermath, it was just called Aftermath and there were only 2 types of stashes, a small and a large and thats all. 

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Survival

Diamond 

Trick or treat

9mm

shotgun stashes was all BS i agree on that.

I'm only talking about the small and large stashboxes, watch the vid. I agree lets make them drop on death type deal. 

My bad on that. I didnt watch the vid and you didnt specify in text you meant the original original small and large. I was thinking on the shitty new ones they made to break it up. Still its not happening they talked about this is a prior post and personally me and alot of others were not fans of em.

Edited by TheMilkman, 13 January 2018 - 12:54 AM.

#12 mark_belarus

mark_belarus

Fresh Meat

• 20 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:09 AM

My bad on that. I didnt watch the vid and you didnt specify in text you meant the original original small and large. I was thinking on the shitty new ones they made to break it up. Still its not happening they talked about this is a prior post and personally me and alot of others were not fans of em.

I see, yeah. I don't know it was just me I guess. I kind of got hyped up on what kind of crap you would get when I opened a small stash lol. But I do agree the newer stashes sucked, it even suck more when they were put in the drops. 

Well ok... seems reasonable.  

#13 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Noob Squad

• 111 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

I see, yeah. I don't know it was just me I guess. I kind of got hyped up on what kind of crap you would get when I opened a small stash lol. But I do agree the newer stashes sucked, it even suck more when they were put in the drops. 

Well ok... seems reasonable.  

‚ÄčI also remember a long time ago (I was suckered into this) for a short period they were actually SELLING like groups of 50 large boxes in the shop for 5$ for example and it was MAD pay to win. 

#14 Dukeh

Dukeh

I Love Aftermath

• 964 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

The one thing id like to see back is tradable skins. I understand it can be seen as some sort of pay2win, but it can never ruin the ingame economy. It really made trading a big part of the game and anyone could get any skin by grinding.

• CrossfireSRB and JoinCZ like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users