• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 D12_HAKHAK

D12_HAKHAK

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:43 PM

Hello I am the "Leader" of the D12 I have played sence the of Romeros Aftermath I have recently got better at the game and so has my team and our PVP skills if you trade want to talk or are better than average at PVP I want you to join us and get some gear. My team and I are looking for some people to trade with that mabey don't like PVP but are willing to trade high teir Guns/Ammo/Meds/Melnars for fair prices. If you are just joining for fun that is acceptable also. On this server, we mostly all speak English. If you want to farm we do have private servers up as of 1/22/18 and we can talk about looting with each other and some rules. DO NOT JOIN THIS DISCORD for any funky stuff as joining the chat to listen into PVP CALLOUTS/ SCAMMING/ HATE/ BRAGGING /SPAM IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Discord is - https://discord.gg/pKFvvy5 -

#2 D12_HAKHAK

D12_HAKHAK

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

People that are on the team or I know we can play with are D12_HAKHAK -me, anewstart -mickey, Hellblazer, Darion, lich luv -Chris, Pracura, Xx_GODKILLER_xX, spyjustfuckedyou SnaggedMarrow3, Crossfire, Cupid, Chase, Gilligan, Jo3kerSmok3r, Debuzzard, MarkBelaurs, Ma Ze, Kookly, ChinoPanzo and many more.

#3 MaZe

MaZe

Noob Squad

• 80 posts
  • LocationLook down

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:30 PM

Hey babe, give me the fucking private.

#4 ChinoPanzon

ChinoPanzon

Tour Guide

• 300 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:19 AM

People that are on the team or I know we can play with are D12_HAKHAK -me, anewstart -mickey, Hellblazer, Darion, lich luv -Chris, Pracura, Xx_GODKILLER_xX, spyjustfuckedyou SnaggedMarrow3, Crossfire, Cupid, Chase, Gilligan, Jo3kerSmok3r, Debuzzard, MarkBelaurs, Ma Ze, Kookly, ChinoPanzo and many more.

ayyyyy

#5 D12_HAKHAK

D12_HAKHAK

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

- HACKER PLZ BAN ARTIMIS AND TEAM!!!!!

• Lichluv likes this

#6 TaintedVeins

TaintedVeins

Fresh Meat

• 12 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:52 AM

Hey can I join I'm good but I'm always alone so I can't be good going against 5 dudes I need some help I've killed 2 or 3 guys together but there always seems to be more. Need a team if I can join

#7 S E M M E

S E M M E

Fresh Meat

• 3 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

Hey hakhak? Can we join? Where also playing this game since romeros. Me and P A R U S A were searching for an active group for pvp ? Can we still join? We dont want the private server. But we just need a good group for a pvp? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users