Bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 till__life

till__life

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:23 AM

Hello guys. There is a problem with the new skins of the bags that if you delete it, u would forget it xD cus there is noway to get it back,its lock in customize even u win with opening case. So I suggest to u guys don't buy new skins now and w8 untill AK fix them. I said this to the AK in private chat, but I thought that maybe usfull for u guys too. best of luck.

#2 Artemis Knives

Artemis Knives

lost but not forgotten

• COMMUNITY DEV
  • 667,338 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:11 AM

What new skins are you able to purchase?  You're not supposed to be able to buy any new skins.  

#3 TheMilkman

TheMilkman

Survivor

• 165 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey, USA

Posted 27 January 2018 - 04:29 AM

What new skins are you able to purchase?  You're not supposed to be able to buy any new skins.  

You can buy the backpack crates. I bought one and opened it and the whole thing is glitched out lol. Kinda wasted my GC  :( 

#4 till__life

till__life

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:41 AM

dude,i bought case and kay normal from shop and rhen win the rare one from that school bag case,so i think that i have to forget my 400GC and my rare skin....

#5 till__life

till__life

Fresh Meat

• 23 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 08:05 AM

oh.and also u have to know if u win one of that school bag skin all your bag (lvl1,2,3,4,5,6,7,gardening) get school bag with same skin,u know what I mean? for example if u win one of that lvl 7 skin (I know it will come soon)it make a interference with school bag..!  do something for this tpic (bags)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users