Loot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheMamNumber2

TheMamNumber2

Fresh Meat

• 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Hey devs, just wondering if you can make lootspawn easier. Like more guns,ammo,shield.. Even the 3.5 and 2.5 could spawn. Let´s make it easier. I´ll keep writing it like every single week but can you guys make that bottlesupressor craftable? If not for what reason it can´t be made? it will bring more pvp to the game. 

#2 Raymolfin

Raymolfin

I Love Aftermath

• 548 posts
  • LocationMoms basement.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:26 PM

+1 Bottle Suppressor

-1 the rest.

• CrossfireSRB likes this

#3 CrossfireSRB

CrossfireSRB

Aftermath Old Gods

• 224 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:53 PM

I think that there is not enough loot right now, but that is maybe because I was used to the leggy servers. 

But too much of anything isn't good, if there is too much PvP will be less satisfactory.

I agree on the bottle suppressors as well, we would need to craft them, not like anyone is gifting them to us. 

#4 TheMamNumber2

TheMamNumber2

Fresh Meat

• 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:27 PM

I think that there is not enough loot right now, but that is maybe because I was used to the leggy servers. 

But too much of anything isn't good, if there is too much PvP will be less satisfactory.

I agree on the bottle suppressors as well, we would need to craft them, not like anyone is gifting them to us. 

i might agree with that i was used to loot on legendary.. but right now normal servers don´t have anything

#5 zombiebobhunter

zombiebobhunter

Fresh Meat

• 26 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

i guess they know its  fucked up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users