Boring? Not Anymore.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:18 AM

Having common and rear droping in game would be nice no one pays havily for these skins, so no fraud in it.like convert these skins in 1 or 2 case and drop their casses and keys in game and make these skins tradeable.This game wont be boring anymore.
And equalized scar stats like other plzz
  • KillStyler and laputania27 like this

#2 TheMamNumber2

TheMamNumber2

Fresh Meat

• 31 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:29 PM

+1

#3 FresHy

FresHy

Fresh Meat

• 27 posts
  • LocationAint no place where I aint at :D

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:31 PM

+1 yes

#4 Prevest

Prevest

Tour Guide

• TRANSLATOR
  • 479 posts
  • LocationBelarus

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:50 AM

#5 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 243 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

Having common and rear droping in game would be nice no one pays havily for these skins, so no fraud in it.like convert these skins in 1 or 2 case and drop their casses and keys in game and make these skins tradeable.This game wont be boring anymore.

http://forum.willyou...hl=+skin +trade
This should give you the reason for not being able to trade skins.

Also Scar was intended to have only "medium" damage at its best.

So in the end I give this idea -1

#6 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:08 PM

http://forum.willyou...hl=+skin +trade
This should give you the reason for not being able to trade skins.

Also Scar was intended to have only "medium" damage at its best.

So in the end I give this idea -1

I understand but making it non tradeable but droping in game wont lead it to fraud. Atleast it will be fun finding it. I understand it need fund to keep this game alive but making common and rear skin droping in game wont change it. And as far as i know player wanna pay for good skins. It will make it easy for them too.

And why only scar meant to be medium damage gun? Not others? It dont sense to me if it do to u let me know.

#7 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:23 PM

Edited by Limber, 11 February 2018 - 10:29 PM.

#8 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Edited by Limber, 11 February 2018 - 11:29 PM.

#9 WeirdRicegrain

WeirdRicegrain

Survivor

• 243 posts
  • LocationIn space

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:07 PM

I understand but making it non tradeable but droping in game wont lead it to fraud. Atleast it will be fun finding it. I understand it need fund to keep this game alive but making common and rear skin droping in game wont change it. And as far as i know player wanna pay for good skins. It will make it easy for them too.

And why only scar meant to be medium damage gun? Not others? It dont sense to me if it do to u let me know.

The MX tac was also modified to be highest damage medium also with the "guillotine" if I typed it correctly got 115, while something like the M4 murica version got the mid-high damage of "120" damage, cuz you know there has to be a "mid tier" weapons damage class. So my guess was that they wanted the "mid tier" class to be the SCAR and MX tac.

#10 zombiebobhunter

zombiebobhunter

Fresh Meat

• 26 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

yes

#11 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:00 PM

The MX tac was also modified to be highest damage medium also with the "guillotine" if I typed it correctly got 115, while something like the M4 murica version got the mid-high damage of "120" damage, cuz you know there has to be a "mid tier" weapons damage class. So my guess was that they wanted the "mid tier" class to be the SCAR and MX tac.

M4 has 3 types. When in the other hand scar have 5 types 4 of them are useless. M4 simple have "110"dmg, desert "114"dmg and murica "118"dmg and scarsx10 have "100" dmg and scar pristine have "100"dmg too. How is it balanced ? And my point up there was having 4 of them useless then why not making it useful?

#12 Limber

Limber

Fresh Meat

• 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:04 AM

Bring this thing into the game until game is alive i believe this will bring more people into the game.

And plz dont shutdown this game give it a last try as community says if it works and bring more people into the game. If it don't just go ahead and shutdown this game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users