• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Hello Artemis!

I most say I'm really glad that your giving us such nice updates!

I think the pvp aspect of the game is fine now and I'm asking you if you could take a look at survival now perhaps.

I would like to see a change with zombies, because the zombies are still the sames ones from WarZ wich aren't to good. If you could buff them or get rid of the stunning it would make the game way more intense, fun and survival focused;

I'd also maybe like to see a change in the food/water loot.

At the moment in my opinion I think there is way to many food/water loot, I'd like to see a nerf wich would make the game more survival focused again.

I'm really liking it ALOT that your bringing in new blueprints etc like the melnar recipes!

I think you should really add a recipe where you could combine backpacks to! I loved that idea!

Also I see you are capable of making new animations (the sniper) would it be possible for you to make new animations for melee weapons? Or atleast make them a bit more diverse? I think it would greatly improve the game!

Don't make pvp your priority please! Otherwise its just another game like Infestation: The NewZ or Shattered Skies wich obviously fair to deliver!

Nevertheless your doing great work and I appreciate it!

Just giving constructive feedback!

#2 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:54 AM

It's such a shame....

This game could be such a great game but what I see now is a Shattered Skies game 2.0 wich is not going to work out.

#3 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 854 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:07 AM

It's such a shame....

This game could be such a great game but what I see now is a Shattered Skies game 2.0 wich is not going to work out.

I don't see how you can make that comparison. Aftermath was the precursor to Shattered Skies. Everything in Shattered Skies was adapted from this, that's why this is a lot more forgiving to teams, because there's a larger group cap, etc. 

#4 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

True but it is advertised as a survival game, but it feels more like Shattered Skies, H1Z1: Just Survive wich I really don't like and I don't want this game to go become something like that.

I mean all the updates do is improve the pvp aspect, but the survival aspects I don't see any changes wich are improving the game in that section wich dissapoints me immensless (example hitboxes, changing zombies) (ik you like the hitboxes but you know I don't lol)

#5 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 854 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

It's always been geared towards PVP. Always. That's the main component of the game, and it always has been. There's just something different about Aftermath that makes it just that bit more enjoyable than SS, H1Z1 and all the other survival games. 

When people see survival, do they ever contemplate what that aspect is? Because in Aftermath, it's the players. 

#6 Terroras2

Terroras2

Survivor

• 167 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

I mean, atleast all the old players loved the game because of PvP. Its something different.

#7 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

I would like the zombies to be an actual threat and fixing the hitboxes would make the game insanly good and way better.

I mean it's a survival ZOMBIE game make the zombies have some use in the game then other then killing them for money/liberations make them a threat.

With the new melee's coming in place it's the perfect time to adjust the zombies to!

#8 Dokusei

Dokusei

Fresh Meat

• 37 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

I would like the zombies to be an actual threat and fixing the hitboxes would make the game insanly good and way better.

I mean it's a survival ZOMBIE game make the zombies have some use in the game then other then killing them for money/liberations make them a threat.

With the new melee's coming in place it's the perfect time to adjust the zombies to!

Fuck all of that zombies already rape me enough.

#9 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:16 PM

How? Just hit them once they get stunned and hit them a couple more times they get stunned more and easily killed.

Or the famous trick just jump on dem cars mate!

#10 lybert_DK

lybert_DK

Fresh Meat

• 47 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:54 PM

it will be cool if they made some kind of survival co-op game wher you have to fight of a huge zombi town 

#11 R3BORN

R3BORN

Noob Squad

• 115 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

No need to change zombies . Like there are ton of them so it will reduce pvp and every 1 just keep killing the zombies . Wow

#12 Miniscozzie

Miniscozzie

The Skyshatter King

• 854 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

Zombies already deal like 15 damage per hit, so if you get clumped by a few of them and get caught out, you're in for a bad time. 

#13 krieke

krieke

Noob Squad

• 61 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

The problem is they never hit you!
Because you always stun them or go on top of a car!
That's the problem you know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zombies, food, water, loot, Artemis Knives, Artemis Aftermath, survival

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users